Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

FkQCZiyaAAAkPOk

FkQCZi0aEAAtvQ3

The crazy shyt is that those people already control EVERYTHING in India. They have control over the government, they have the power of a massive coordinated misinformation campaign in media and social media promoted by that same government, and they control most mainstream news organizations as well as the most popular non-mainstream news media. And those who don't follow the line are often killed - India was recently ranked as a top-5 most dangerous country in the world to be a liberal journalist. Just last year Twitter employees were threatened with imprisonment if they didn't block particular critics of the right-wing government.

There is very little right now separately the Indian media environment from full Russian style fascism and state control of information. Yet here Elon is co-signing their idiotic claims that they're the oppressed victims.

Edit: And to prove my point, I just realized the Twitter account of the journalist who just tweeted that is banned in India at the request of India's Hindu Supremacist government.

6 months later his account is still blocked in India, yet Elon claims that the Hindu Supremacists are the ones that are being mistreated.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
my how the tables turn, pretty much her whole career's been trying to deplatform people and police speech in private spaces. :wow: she'll be aight without twitter for a few days, she restricts it every time she's forced to retract one of her stories anyway.
Examples? The only thing I remember her doing is posting about libs of TikTok using the information they left on twitter.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
my how the tables turn, pretty much her whole career's been trying to deplatform people and police speech in private spaces. :wow: she'll be aight without twitter for a few days, she restricts it every time she's forced to retract one of her stories anyway.

125 pages in and our goofy 2nd Amendment absolutist has finally entered the thread. :lolbron:

I guess you're not really such a civil rights absolutist after all, tit for tat is more your thing?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Examples? The only thing I remember her doing is posting about libs of TikTok using the information they left on twitter.
did she post that map showing the womans house on twitter or the NY times?

musk is making rules and banning accounts for past offenses. that elon tracker didn't have time to violate musk new rules before having his account banned.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
did she post that map showing the womans house on twitter or the NY times?

musk is making rules and banning accounts for past offenses. that elon tracker didn't have time to violate musk new rules before having his account banned.
I don't think so.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the one that jumps to mind is when she was idling a clubhouse (iirc), claimed marc andreessen was using ableist slurs, posted the names and photos of people who were in the room with him, then ran shyt about how she was the victim for falsely reporting it.

edit: afaik the tiktok thing was above board/good osint on her part
125 pages in and our goofy 2nd Amendment absolutist has finally entered the thread. :lolbron:

I guess you're not really such a civil rights absolutist after all, tit for tat is more your thing?
nah i'm not in favor of it either, i simply found it humorous - sauce for the goose, etc. and it figures a goofy russia apologist like you would hate the idea of the second amendment, seeing tyrants get stomped has to have you all apoplectic and shyt.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the one that jumps to mind is when she was idling a clubhouse (iirc), claimed marc andreessen was using ableist slurs, posted the names and photos of people were in the room with him, then ran shyt about how she was the victim for falsely reporting it.

nah i'm not in favor of it either, i simply found it humorous - sauce for the goose, etc. and it figures a goofy russia apologist like you would hate the idea of the second amendment, seeing tyrants get stomped has to have you all apoplectic and shyt.

"SHE DESERVES WHATEVER SHE GETS CAUSE SHE LIED ON SOMEONE"

[immediately proceeds to lie on someone]

You're a clown right-winger who said that there should be no restrictions on anyone owning guns including felons, no waiting periods, no gun licenses necessary, and no registration of any firearms. You are on the extreme end of gun nut territory. And the FIRST time you stepped into this thread was to co-sign Musk's deplatforming of a journalist solely because you and he don't like her.

I can call you out while actually telling the truth. Whereas you have to make up straight-up lies because you know off top you can't carry a logical debate with me.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
You're a clown right-winger
lmao, you'll literally never meet anybody more left-wing than me, you're just too addled to realize that once you go far left enough you get your guns back.
ximg.php
who said that there should be no restrictions on anyone owning guns including felons, no waiting periods, no gun licenses necessary, and no registration of any firearms. You are on the extreme end of gun nut territory.
except for the felon angle, this is the law/status quo in like 90% of the country, so it's you who has the extreme views. and regarding the felon angle, it's the next legal challenge for progressive civil rights attorneys, there was just a case at the third circuit. when even nj/delaware judges are saying that they're forced to uphold the felon ban only because of "repugnant, unconstitutional, rac[ist] and class[ist]" precedent, and leftist policy experts like adam winkler are saying it's a racist law (link) you know the ban's in trouble. why do you push for racist bans so much?
[immediately proceeds to lie on someone]
people can draw their own conclusions from the russian invasion thread but when it's literally every other regular clowing you for pushing russian propaganda points, they're probably telling the truth and you're not :manny:

but maybe you're right. i get it, if it were the 1700s you'd be telling the sons of liberty to just pay their taxes, if it were the '30s you'd be telling europe to give hitler what they want, if it were the '60s you'd be telling the black panthers to turn in their guns. you have no moral fiber, your parents raised a spineless wretch, without people like you, who would tyrants crush?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
lmao, you'll literally never meet anybody more left-wing than me, you're just too addled to realize that once you go far left enough you get your guns back.
ximg.php

I don't care if you're treh breh, identity cards don't have jack shyt to do with a political spectrum. The most famous treh in the country is a right-wing Republican.

except for the felon angle, this is the law/status quo in like 90% of the country, so it's you who has the extreme views.

First off that's factually bullshyt - nearly half of Americans live in a state that has waiting periods, gun permits required, or registration of some firearms required.

But more importantly, claiming extremism by the state of the laws is bs logic because everyone knows the gun lobby drives those laws regardless of what Americans support. Only about 5% of Americans oppose background checks on guns, only 18% oppose a national database of gun sales, only 9% oppose preventing sales to people reported as dangerous, only 24% oppose a 30-day waiting period for all gun sales, and only 29% oppose requiring all guns to be registered with police. And most of those are the extreme statements on those laws, if you used lighter wording (5-day waiting period, only certain guns registered, etc.) your positions would be even more marginalized.

And "all felons should be allowed to own guns" would be even more marginal than all the rest.

You said yourself that you would support all of those things regardless of how bad the consequences are. You are at the extreme right-wing end of gun nuttery and you know it.

people can draw their own conclusions from the russian invasion thread but when it's literally every other regular clowing you for pushing russian propaganda points, they're probably telling the truth and you're not

Oh, look, you're lying again. And using "literally" when your claim is clearly wrong just looks low-IQ.

There are 4 posters who were trying to cast shade, the same who push the same shyt no matter what in that thread. NOTHING I have ever said in that thread or any other was "Russian apologist", and you can't quote me saying anything Russian apologist because you full well know you're lying.

but maybe you're right. i get it, if it were the 1700s you'd be telling the sons of liberty to just pay their taxes, if it were the '30s you'd be telling europe to give hitler what they want, if it were the '60s you'd be telling the black panthers to turn in their guns. you have no moral fiber, your parents raised a spineless wretch, without people like you, who would tyrants crush?

Awww, poor kid got a nerve struck and is lashing out. If you knew even 5% of what I do for a living you'd feel like a fool making that claim.

Do you always resort to made-up fantasies and logical fallacies when you've made yourself look bad on the internet?