General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything to own the libs. They have nothing on Biden so they will keep digging hoping something sticks

When you stand for nothing(other then vague bytching about freedom and free speech) your whole game plan is to try to demonize the other side

It didn’t work in the presidential election or mid terms but these idiots seem to be tripling down on this stupidity when nobody outside of their echo chamber cares

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This, I don't use Twitter and I don't know anybody in real life who does outside of their profession. It's just because the (written) media uses twitter as a source for reactions from the public/word on the street type of content.
Much of the content of Twitter is said to be generated by a small group of its users. It's one of those 80% of the content comes from 20% of the users deals.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm struggling to see the point of all of this

Anything to own the libs. They have nothing on Biden so they will keep digging hoping something sticks

All of this is just way too on the nose IMO…out of the blue Elon starts identifying as a conservative, purchases Twitter in a ridiculous overpay, and immediately starts singing the greatest hits of right wing internet idiot babble …. The richest man on the planet and ostensibly a super genius is now spewing “errr derrr ummm…lock up FAUCI!!” like some poor dumb unemployed cac uncle on Facebook that went down a qanon rabbit hole :patrice:

I just don’t buy that he’s some true believer in this bullshyt or that “owning the libs” is his true intention….he’s clearly a bad faith actor looking to weaponize the right, to what end I’m not sure….Trump did the same thing but it was clear he’s a psychopath who wanted the presidency, and we found afterwards not even that was enough he wanted to be caeser …what the fukk is Elon’s end game

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
All of this is just way too on the nose IMO…out of the blue Elon starts identifying as a conservative, purchases Twitter in a ridiculous overpay, and immediately starts singing the greatest hits of right wing internet idiot babble …. The richest man on the planet and ostensibly a super genius is now spewing “errr derrr ummm…lock up FAUCI!!” like some poor dumb unemployed cac uncle on Facebook that went down a qanon rabbit hole :patrice:

I just don’t buy that he’s some true believer in this bullshyt or that “owning the libs” is his true intention….he’s clearly a bad faith actor looking to weaponize the right, to what end I’m not sure….Trump did the same thing but it was clear he’s a psychopath who wanted the presidency, and we found afterwards not even that was enough he wanted to be caeser …what the fukk is Elon’s end game

I will say Elon red-pilled himself into QAnon stuff because he wants to be Popular. Musk is engaging more with Twitter than ever, and not paying attention to his companies when Tesla is starting to hit rocky terrain.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

Nah he BEEN a republican, racist piece of shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They secured the bag. Musk going to be losing money. This is a massive L for him.
Heres the thing. You can't capture "cool"

Elon thinks his money makes him cool.

This inability to understand this will kill twitter faster than he realizes.

No one wants to chill with right wingers.

Last edited: