General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Sad

YRtW8wR.jpeg

This autist boer fukk has legitimately ruined Twitter for me…my timeline even signed looks pretty much like that screenshot…full of tweets from right wing muhfukkas I don’t follow crying about the cliche list of right wing grievances I don’t give a single fukk about

I dead ass have Jim Jordan tweets on my feed because some random rap journalist I follow named Rahman Dukes follows him

:why:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is understandable even is musk is a 🤡
in light of recent events he's probably doing this because he' knows that 'twitter files' series is telling half-truths. and don't want info that contextualizes it to leak out.

i'm curious when they post tweets from 4 years ago about twitter execs saying they don't shadowban and stuff, were those visibility features built prior to that statement or not? seems like something basic a journalist clarify,

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Matt Taibi really has morphed into quite the piece of shyt. What happened to that guy?

And Elon is just getting more and more blatant. How on earth is Tesla going to deal with this? I hope that stock tanks even more.
It's already massively overvalued and I hope his antics, tanks the stock, defaults his loans and he's left penniless while ranting in some SA shythole

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Sad

This autist boer fukk has legitimately ruined Twitter for me…my timeline even signed looks pretty much like that screenshot…full of tweets from right wing muhfukkas I don’t follow crying about the cliche list of right wing grievances I don’t give a single fukk about

I dead ass have Jim Jordan tweets on my feed because some random rap journalist I follow named Rahman Dukes follows him

:why:
I peruse twitter and regardless of where you go it's all far right shyt hitting the TL it's nauseating. Are there any good alternatives?