General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I really didn't need more reasons not to buy a Tesla but Musks behavior with Twitter seals it
Way too many options out there now not to fukk with Tesla… Only thing that Tesla has over other EVs is extended range and fast charging.. Tesla board of directors really need to push Elon out before he completely tank their stock to shyt… He’s already done enough damage

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Way too many options out there now not to fukk with Tesla… Only thing that Tesla has over other EVs is extended range and fast charging.. Tesla board of directors really need to push Elon out before he completely tank their stock to shyt… He’s already done enough damage
Aren't those 2 things pretty big tho? Ppl must buy those things for the tech, cuz they built like shyt.

Its really disturbing to watch dude turn into a fox news pundit with my favorite app. And nobody is talking tesla boycott. Its getting to that point. Dude is Papa John status.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Aren't those 2 things pretty big tho? Ppl must buy those things for the tech, cuz they built like shyt.

Its really disturbing to watch dude turn into a fox news pundit with my favorite app. And nobody is talking tesla boycott. Its getting to that point. Dude is Papa John status.
Yeah those 2 things are big but Tesla build quality and beyond ass.. Their customer service and warranty is trash…

bnew

Veteran
Daps

FjinIaLX0AAoR3X

Fjiot4pWAAAdSaj

Fjiot4nWAAMGOZP

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon is just doing the what he’s accusing democrats of.

Like Rogan because democrats took a shot at him he’s made it his life mission to try to destroy them.

The right hasn’t learned their lesson they still grossly overestimate social media and how many people use it they think controlling social media means something.

I remember thinking before the election presidential and mid terms wow every commenter or clip on social media seems to be right leaning they must be the vast majority

But only a small percentage of people use social media

Every YouTube/Instagram comment seems to lean right

Every clip is complaining about the woke

The right saw this and thought they need to lean in even heavier on culture wars when the truth is no independent/moderate or swing voter is voting based on anti wokeness

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Elon is just doing the what he’s accusing democrats of.

Like Rogan because democrats took a shot at him he’s made it his life mission to try to destroy them.

The right hasn’t learned their lesson they still grossly overestimate social media and how many people use it they think controlling social media means something.

I remember thinking before the election presidential and mid terms wow every commenter or clip on social media seems to be right leaning they must be the vast majority

But only a small percentage of people use social media

Every YouTube/Instagram comment seems to lean right

Every clip is complaining about the woke

The right saw this and thought they need to lean in even heavier on culture wars when the truth is no independent/moderate or swing voter is voting based on anti wokeness
Imo I think Elon just spews BS because he thinks most people won't check him and his ego wants him to always be right