Gene Deal: Diddy Beat Misa Hylton So Badly She Ran Under A Car. I Was Her Bodyguard Because She Feared Diddy

Daps
Theres so much shyt probably going down behind curtains that I just need that shyt to come to light and these people to lose. Like the network of evil is excessive and I hope our Gods oppose this and find a way to bring it to light

All these rappers are evil. Every last single one. Just listen to the demon death drug music they push to the public. But yall wanna make it seem like Diddy is an outlier when he's the norm. Everybody involved is a damn demon.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

nah bruh for real . I fukk with you and we shouldn't be havin this argument. But like these people out here are demons for real in the truest and purest form and maybe actually dealing with demons while being idolized for no reason. That sets precedent for people who want to go that path...And they got money, power and control. No reason to support them. I think that's why people took issue with people who supported him before because writing is on the wall. Like do you think this dude is not the type of person to kill people? Do you think he's not the type person to terrorize good people? He just thought he could get away with it and now chickens coming to roost. We should celebrate this just so the next person up would think twice. I'm not gonna question the people around him. As long as the result is the truth surfaces now when it couldn't before. I hope you feel the same. These people are not our idols.

Like who cares about the circus around it and the circular arguments about motives. Who is he? what might he have done? Focus on him, Let it be known for the next person who wants to make that agreement that the outcome is this.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Listen jaguar Wright and Gene Deal been talking about these people openly with the possibility of being killed. Now that its coming to life, look at the dumb shyt people Like @FluffyEyes saying. It still amazes me how in round about ways people are willing to die at this hill with indirect subs. Bro is a monster and had everyone shook because of the power he had.

These dudes still talked. Now everyone is interviewing them and people dismissing it as clout. How you gonna go against the enemies of evil? They said puff like this, they say he Killed Kim Porter, they say he Killed Pac.. and y'all still rooting for him.

They said Jay Z too. Let me keep this open for three years from now to see the caping. I don't care how good you rap. If you are a monster I hope you rot in hell.
You got a point but relax these nikkas ain't heroes.

They're disgruntled former employees who were bushed.

Had the got a check they would be quiet like the rest of them

Again the Cassie said the bodyguard tried to help but she wasn't ready to live and give up the lifestyle.

So breh like everyone else thought "I can't be more mad than her"

Again I reiterate Diddy would be in cuffs if people cooperated. Why you think the two white girls popped out with lawsuits

To secure the bag before he hits the slam

If shorty has diddy's DNA on the dress he'd be arrested hasn't turned it over to the feds

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nah bruh for real . I fukk with you and we shouldn't be havin this argument. But like these people out here are demons for real in the truest and purest form and maybe actually dealing with demons while being idolized for no reason. That sets precedent for people who want to go that path...And they got money, power and control. No reason to support them. I think that's why people took issue with people who supported him before because writing is on the wall. Like do you think this dude is not the type of person to kill people? Do you think he's not the type person to terrorize good people? He just thought he could get away with it and now chickens coming to roost. We should celebrate this just so the next person up would think twice. I'm not gonna question the people around him. As long as the result is the truth surfaces now when it couldn't before. I hope you feel the same. These people are not our idols.

Like who cares about the circus around it and the circular arguments about motives. Who is he? what might he have done? Focus on him, Let it be known for the next person who wants to make that agreement that the outcome is this.
My only problem is shyt is unfixable. As long as people want to be famous at any price this shyt is gonna happen

Diddy wouldn't even be in trouble if he wasn't such a clout demon himself and dipped when Cassie pressed him.

The only way I. could see this being fixed is if girls came in like sukiana did

That way consent would be given before they signed a contract.

Nobody is protesting how they get fukked the other way in these weird 360 deals

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Listen jaguar Wright and Gene Deal been talking about these people openly with the possibility of being killed. Now that its coming to life, look at the dumb shyt people Like @FluffyEyes saying. It still amazes me how in round about ways people are willing to die at this hill with indirect subs. Bro is a monster and had everyone shook because of the power he had.

These dudes still talked. Now everyone is interviewing them and people dismissing it as clout. How you gonna go against the enemies of evil? They said puff like this, they say he Killed Kim Porter, they say he Killed Pac.. and y'all still rooting for him.

They said Jay Z too. Let me keep this open for three years from now to see the caping. I don't care how good you rap. If you are a monster I hope you rot in hell.

No fukk you. It's distasteful and disgusting to exploit the abuse of other ppl to build your own platform dikkhead. IDC how much y'all love watching these men talk.

And lol at bringing up Jaguar Wright a schizophrenic abuser her damn self. Get a life ho.