Gene Deal: Diddy Beat Misa Hylton So Badly She Ran Under A Car. I Was Her Bodyguard Because She Feared Diddy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly and most of what he said has been backed up
I have to add that the bodyguard did try to help Cassie and then she turned around and told Diddy.

God bless the dead but Kim Porter was Misa's friend before she dealt with Diddy.

Allegedly Cassie was laughing while Puff beat Kim according to Kola boot.

His latest BM the cyber security chick allegedly helped him spy on Kim

All or most are complicit but mad now.

If creditable witnesses were willing to testify he'd be arrested by now

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
The reason diddy ain't. In handcuffs is because people are rushing to sue rather than testify.

The white bytch said she kept her outfit in a closet for like 25 years now she's popping out with a lawsuit

Why not go to the cops?

Because once Diddy"s in the slam he won't pay off

Everyone saw diddy do dirt no one did anything now they're all outraged

People are so fake
Talk that shyt daddy

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
fukk him. He was part of the network of ppl who watched and enabled Diddy to be abusive because he was getting paid. Now he getting paid to spill that tea and build up his own name. Gross.

he was talking about this shyt before anything popped off. No fukk you

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Listen jaguar Wright and Gene Deal been talking about these people openly with the possibility of being killed. Now that its coming to life, look at the dumb shyt people Like @FluffyEyes saying. It still amazes me how in round about ways people are willing to die at this hill with indirect subs. Bro is a monster and had everyone shook because of the power he had.

These dudes still talked. Now everyone is interviewing them and people dismissing it as clout. How you gonna go against the enemies of evil? They said puff like this, they say he Killed Kim Porter, they say he Killed Pac.. and y'all still rooting for him.

They said Jay Z too. Let me keep this open for three years from now to see the caping. I don't care how good you rap. If you are a monster I hope you rot in hell.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Listen jaguar Wright and Gene Deal been talking about these people openly with the possibility of being killed. Now that its coming to life, look at the dumb shyt people Like @FluffyEyes saying. It still amazes me how in round about ways people are willing to die at this hill with indirect subs. Bro is a monster and had everyone shook because of the power he had.

These dudes still talked. Now everyone is interviewing them and people dismissing it as clout. How you gonna go against the enemies of evil? They said puff like this, they say he Killed Kim Porter, they say he Killed Pac.. and y'all still rooting for him.

They said Jay Z too. Let me keep this open for three years from now to see the caping. I don't care how good you rap. If you are a monster I hope you rot in hell.

@Big Boss When it happens come back and say it's over

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
As a bodyguard, preventing him from assaulting women would actually be protecting him.
At least assaulting them in public. If the title of the video is true, and that woman was hiding under taxi cabs, definitely happened in public. And the streets of (assumed) NYC have been CCTV recorded since the mid to late 1990s.

You stupid anyone trying to control him getting put out the paint and then bruh continues. Like be for real. I got a lot of respect for a lot of posters but either they are trolling or being deliberately obtuse. YOU KNOW for a fact this is the least of what he has done.

What would happen if you told him stop? You'd just get pushed out. Someone willing to abuse his mother and the mother of his children? what are you?
Someone who possibly killed the mother of his children and "his best friend" You gonna be like stop. This is for your own good? Like he doesn't care what you think.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You stupid anyone trying to control him getting put out the paint and then bruh continues. Like be for real. I got a lot of respect for a lot of posters but either they are trolling or being deliberately obtuse. YOU KNOW for a fact this is the least of what he has done.
The bodyguard who was on trial with Snoop for the shooting case was known for having reasoned Suge out of doing stupid shyt in public.

image.jpg

Eventually he stepped away from Death Row.

Unless you're saying that Puff was more out of control than peak sales M.O.B. entourage Suge Knight, t( you might want to rethink your comment.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
His goons, including Deal, were the ones carrying out such alleged violent actions.
And if

The bodyguard who was on trial with Snoop for the shooting case was known for having reasoned Suge out of doing stupid shyt in public.

image.jpg

Eventually he stepped away from Death Row.

Unless you're saying that Puff was more out of control than peak sales M.O.B. entourage Suge Knight, t( you might want to rethink your comment.

You'd be out the paint so quickly. Gene Deal the only one who been talking about this shyt and you questioning him. I'm beginning to question you? You pointing fingers everywhere except the person who did this shyt and the guys around him were employees and stuck. The one guy who was like fukk it. This dude is a monster and spoke about it before law suits is the one you chose to question and then post some random shyt about death row like this dude didn't step out of his entire way to say this before anything even happened.

You saying the same thing people were saying about cassie before the video came out.. That it was a money grab. Now here we go again. Gene been talking about this and now you saying oh he doing these interviews for money. Have some more respect for yourself.