Gene Deal: Diddy Beat Misa Hylton So Badly She Ran Under A Car. I Was Her Bodyguard Because She Feared Diddy

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This is not about money

Rich dude the devil and when he persecuted you saying. Oh they just want his money

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of this is surprising. Diddy always been a violent piece of shyt. Run his pockets.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You'd be out the paint so quickly. Gene Deal the only one who been talking about this shyt and you questioning him. I'm beginning to question you? You pointing fingers everywhere except the person who did this shyt and the guys around him were employees and stuck. The one guy who was like fukk it. This dude is a monster and spoke about it before law suits is the one you chose to question and then post some random shyt about death row like this dude didn't step out of his entire way to say this before anything even happened.

You saying the same thing people were saying about cassie before the video came out.. That it was a money grab. Now here we go again. Gene been talking about this and now you saying oh he doing these interviews for money. Have some more respect for yourself.
A quick search of my comments in threads about Gene Deal vids will clear up all the deflections in your post.
Have fun. And remember to rethink your comments afterwards.

Daps
You'd be out the paint so quickly. Gene Deal the only one who been talking about this shyt and you questioning him. I'm beginning to question you? You pointing fingers everywhere except the person who did this shyt and the guys around him were employees and stuck. The one guy who was like fukk it. This dude is a monster and spoke about it before law suits is the one you chose to question and then post some random shyt about death row like this dude didn't step out of his entire way to say this before anything even happened.

You saying the same thing people were saying about cassie before the video came out.. That it was a money grab. Now here we go again. Gene been talking about this and now you saying oh he doing these interviews for money. Have some more respect for yourself.

You sound hurt, breh. Why you so emotional? Did Puff touch you too? :lupe:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is not about money

Rich dude the devil and when he persecuted you saying. Oh they just want his money

black people already knew Diddy was trash, but everybody with the opportunity is going to pop up for a piece now, because whatever he has is about to get split up.

Nobody is going to wait around.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
black people already knew Diddy was trash, but everybody with the opportunity is going to pop up for a piece now, because whatever he has is about to get split up.

Nobody is going to wait around.

Theres so much shyt probably going down behind curtains that I just need that shyt to come to light and these people to lose. Like the network of evil is excessive and I hope our Gods oppose this and find a way to bring it to light