Gen Z Mom Reacts To Her Son Calling Her A bytch

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I can't even imagine saying something like that to my mom as a teen :wow: would've gotten the life slapped out of me

I can't swear in front of my parents, not to talk of them even swearing in front of me.

This is crazy. Oh well.

I don't know about this though :mjlol: my mom has always tended to curse a lot more than me :russ:

She probably wouldn't care if I sweared in front of her though (just not at her :heh: ).

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He got a nice room and she probably pays for his retwists. Dad needs to be there to kick his door down and whoop that ass. But the fact that she whooping him herself means dad prob not in the picture cause all she would have to do is call him

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got a nice room and she probably pays for his retwists. Dad needs to be there to kick his door down and whoop that ass. But the fact that she whooping him herself means dad prob not in the picture cause all she would have to do is call him

She clearly said let me go ahead and call your dad

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I was on the mom's side but she kept going. No mom should be calling her son (or daughter) a p*ssy or a bytch, fakkit or anything like that. If that's how she's been talking to him then she is the reason for his behaviour...

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My mom would’ve slapped the shyt outta me and then went and grabbed the nickle plated. She was corporate af, but she didn’t play that bullshyt. She still doesn’t. Watched her tell a top exec (under her command) to shut the fukk up in front of me once and I saw that Cac’s soul leave his body.

:mjlol: