Gears of War 6: Potentially Open World

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh multiplayer in 5 and to a lesser extent 4 was trash. They were constantly buffing/nerfing the gnasher, if you didn’t keep up with the news you were inconsistent in ranked. Then they brought in split tuning one of the dumbest ideas, the coalition now just fragmented their dwindling player base even more. It took damn near up to 10 mins to squad up due bad netcode and split tuning. Fukk I forgot about the maps, so boring aside from maybe vasgar they were just boring. Horde went the way of overwatch and escape was meh.

Everything about gears 5 was designed by committee. There was no one dream or vision for this franchise post 3.

Oh and the dumbest shyt, no legacy weapons. They said for lore reasons it wouldn’t make since to have the scorcher or hammer of dawn. Only for them to do a 180 and drop both weapons 6 months later.

I've only really stuck to the multiplayer in 3 & 5 so I think my tolerance is a lot lower. My point is they would have to really fukk up the entire experience for me to say 'I'm not going to play the new Gears game'.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I've only really stuck to the multiplayer in 3 & 5 so I think my tolerance is a lot lower. My point is they would have to really fukk up the entire experience for me to say 'I'm not going to play the new Gears game'.

Props to you breh for sticking with it. Also I’m shocked you ain’t noticed the drastic change from 3 to 5. I was apprehensive of 4 but gave it a chance and I liked more than 5. 5 was just so much ass I don’t myself copping a series x for it.