HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
5 acts total. Act 3 chapter 3's bytch
:francis:
Chapter 3 might be the one I stopped at idk :sadcam:

We been chasing around that creature that ate Marcus and just had a crazy battle where you getting shot at with a turret and then you gon up the stairs get on the turret and its another battle :bryan: might not be a good description but that's the best I can describe it lol

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Chapter 3 might be the one I stopped at idk :sadcam:

We been chasing around that creature that ate Marcus and just had a crazy battle where you getting shot at with a turret and then you gon up the stairs get on the turret and its another battle :bryan: might not be a good description but that's the best I can describe it lol

I'm on the same part, been there for bout a day now :francis:.
Them Juvies either kill me or the swarm gets me when they rush the building. It helps if you have the Gnasher (had to trade w/ Del), and just one shot the Juvies.

@Sypress Use the Enforcer and shock grenades, it's a lot of help vs the robots

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I'm on the same part, been there for bout a day now :francis:.
Them Juvies either kill me or the swarm gets me when they rush the building. It helps if you have the Gnasher (had to trade w/ Del), and just one shot the Juvies.

@Sypress Use the Enforcer and shock grenades, it's a lot of help vs the robots
lol yeah I literally just got pass that last night, took about 7 tries tho lol and im just doing Hardcore

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm not as awful as I expected but gotdamn how do you hit someone without the sights draw with thte gnasher. shyt is fukking making me pissed getting killed in these one on ones.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not as awful as I expected but gotdamn how do you hit someone without the sights draw with thte gnasher. shyt is fukking making me pissed getting killed in these one on ones.
git gud.

You gotta get used to hip firing and get your aiming down.

Strafing while aiming is the key. better players can wall bounce and do other dumb shyt to to get the drop on you though. Just keep playin

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What difficulty you playing on. I'm playing on hard and feel like it's been too easy for the most part. They die from about as much damage as the locust always have.
I'm playing on hardcore

Tried insane first and good lord :mindblown:

Every time I fight against those robots, I always run out of ammo. My aim is pretty good, they just take too many bullets to take out

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like the horde implementation. Breaks the usual monotony of moving in one area, cover, kill enemies, goooong, move to the next, repeat
This

The first time it happened I was all :gladbron:

I'm also loving the dark, somewhat scary tone, something this series hasn't really done since the original game

Last edited: