Gears of War 4 OT

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do I make the Windows Store download this update? Why does it say 14 gigs out of 73 downloaded even though it just started.

:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkas hating on the Gawd.
GEARS BABY!!!
wat6rr.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Update:

I haven't been a big single player fan. Now, maybe it's because I actually cared about the Gears story back in the day...

But the combination of a youtube "Gears of War 1 - Judgment story in 5 minutes" + Full Youtube clip of the end of Dom's Story arc + This Story w/ father/son mechanic and the positively surprising women empowerment =

An amazing experience I'm having. :wow:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I'm not as awful as I expected but gotdamn how do you hit someone without the sights draw with thte gnasher. shyt is fukking making me pissed getting killed in these one on ones.
i just try my best to aim their direction and hope for the best lol just try to have the gnasher/your right shoulder facing towards them
How is guardian?
i like it, it's dope, i dont play it often tho just when I comes up in rolling matches.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
i just try my best to aim their direction and hope for the best lol just try to have the gnasher/your right shoulder facing towards them

i like it, it's dope, i dont play it often tho just when I comes up in rolling matches.
Is it like gears 2 or gears 3 guardian