Gears of War 4 OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was loving it until this part came....the way you talking it sounds like I'm gonna have to do this shyt again at some point:scust:

If I wanna fight hordes and hordes of enemies...thats what fukking horde mode is for. Don't put that shyt all throughout the campaign:martin:
I've done it twice in the campaign so far.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yall PM Me

e2sBww9l.jpg
:banderas:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Kind of makes it feel like the campaign is horde mode with cut scenes in between levels. I haven't beaten the game though. I highly doubt the rest of the campaign plays out like that.

i probably wouldn't mind it too much if i wasn't trying to beat it on insane, horde mode is such a headache on insane mode it seems

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i probably wouldn't mind it too much if i wasn't trying to beat it on insane, horde mode is such a headache on insane mode it seems
I been playing on hard and have found it too easy up until this point. It's been fun so far so i don't think I'll mind going back and beating it on insane later.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I been playing on hard and have found it too easy up until this point. It's been fun so far so i don't think I'll mind going back and beating it on insane later.

insane horde mode is a fukking headache otherwise in the actual campaign chapter insane isn't even that bad, i really don't wanna turn down the difficulty but i feel like i'm missing out on the story

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
First time playing Gears ever. And God damn am I terrible. the dying I'm going to do on multiplayer, will make the dying I did in Halo look like legendary. :francis:
:pachaha: just stick with your squad online....my K/D ratio always hovers around 1 in all gears games....i kill and get killed a lot :manny:

shyt is still my favorite franchise :win: :blessed:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
damn. a 4 year wait and this thread dead as fukk:dahell:.....do any of yall got reviews on the campaign or multiplayer?....how are the maps?....are they creative like gears 2. or more junkyard bullshyt like the beta?