Gears of War 4 OT

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i been showin yall greatness since 3/UE

:mjlol:
Cf4382BW4AEDMIT.jpg:large
I havent looked at stats since i was the #1 execution player for the month of november in like 07-08 :wow: Make me want to find my montage on youtube:whoo:

If i cared about stats id play much different, but i just go out and have fun now, whats up with that 2v2 tho friendly fade :smugdraper:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
my nikka pete out here givin out that work

:mjpls:

I havent looked at stats since i was the #1 execution player for the month of november in like 07-08 :wow: Make me want to find my montage on youtube:whoo:

If i cared about stats id play much different, but i just go out and have fun now, whats up with that 2v2 tho friendly fade :smugdraper:

i run dolo breh straight online action anything outside of tdm don't interest me

:patrice: i don't know breh

MS tripping. u don't released ur big dog in a state like this.

yes you do because it''s actually a beta

On the subject of Gears of War 4's upcoming beta, Fergusson stressed that, similar to the Halo 5: Guardians beta, it is very much a "technical" beta, not anywhere near ready for launch.

"What you're going to play is basically an alpha build of our multiplayer," he said. "That means there's going to be issues, but it's an actual beta. It's not a fake demo; it's not a highly polished thing in the sense that it's set up as a marketing demo. It's actually, 'Hey, we have brand new technology on our servers and we have brand new features on our client and we want that to be tested at scale and we want your help.'"

Some betas can be more like marketing vessels, Fergusson said, adding that this won't be the case with Gears of War 4's beta. "Honest to god, it's a technical beta," he said.

Fergusson went on to say that developer The Coalition hopes to gather feedback from fans about Gears of War 4's multiplayer so it can make changes to the final product.

idk what more yall want the nikka to say

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
my nikka pete out here givin out that work

:mjpls:

i run dolo breh straight online action anything outside of tdm don't interest me

yes you do because it''s actually a beta

On the subject of Gears of War 4's upcoming beta, Fergusson stressed that, similar to the Halo 5: Guardians beta, it is very much a "technical" beta, not anywhere near ready for launch.

"What you're going to play is basically an alpha build of our multiplayer," he said. "That means there's going to be issues, but it's an actual beta. It's not a fake demo; it's not a highly polished thing in the sense that it's set up as a marketing demo. It's actually, 'Hey, we have brand new technology on our servers and we have brand new features on our client and we want that to be tested at scale and we want your help.'"

Some betas can be more like marketing vessels, Fergusson said, adding that this won't be the case with Gears of War 4's beta. "Honest to god, it's a technical beta," he said.

Fergusson went on to say that developer The Coalition hopes to gather feedback from fans about Gears of War 4's multiplayer so it can make changes to the final product.

idk what more yall want the nikka to say

Halo beta looked great tho. No troll. this whatever looks like a bad 360 port. Idc alpha or not it look bad.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo beta looked great tho. No troll. this whatever looks like a bad 360 port. Idc alpha or not it look bad.
Halo 5 beta looked garbage. I remember that shyt, it looked on par with Halo 4 remastered. Either way, i doubt this game will undergo serious visual changes in 5/6 months. I think they should've went with new animation system and look. As of now, it still looks in motion like Gears 3. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Plays It Safe (For Now)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gea...GSS-05-10aaa0b

Gears of War 4 multiplayer changes things up in some cool ways

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...some-cool-ways

Gears of War 4 - Beta Impressions

http://www.gamereactor.eu/previews/4...20Impressions/

If you like Gears of War 3, you're in for a treat.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/...-saw-you-again

Test Chamber – Checking Out Gears Of War 4's Multiplayer And New Dodgeball Mode

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ampaign=buffer

-----

Outside Xbox

Xbox On

SASxSH4DOWZ

---

Looks like more of the same(gears 3). They're playing it real safe.

:whoo:

Wish i can rep- you again...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
iight breh's here's what i gathered from watchin hella videos

#1 grenade tags are in there's also weapon skins (even for the snub pistol) and armor skins actually you cant get the first set of armor skins in the beta if you reach level 20 (ima def hit 40 like i did in UE) yull get a kait req pack (kinda like halo 5) yull also be able to buy req packs

#2 checkout and gridlock are confirmed back (10 maps at launch 9 new 1 being gridlock remake) every month for 2 years we'll get 2 free maps new and classic but they'll only be in rotation for a month BUT you can buy them for private matches and they're yours to keep.

#3 wall cancel is back, torque bow head shots are back, when you shoot the drop shot the drill can bounce off or up shyt,when someone shots the dropshot drill at you you can change the trajectory of the drill if you shoot at it so it won't kill you...i saw some ill things you can do and ways you can counter the yank and shank... :shaq: haven't seen the buzzkill yet oh yeah front facing curb stomps are back, if you tac come and tag an enemy at the same time you can see them through cover kinda like those COD perks

#4 they're giving out early access codes on twitter tomorrow so you can start playing TOMORROW

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
you know i had to hold it down for yall

CgKF8-rWwAAcRPm.jpg:large
CgH_rQzXIAAM2PJ.jpg

that razorededged cat from youtube entered my lobby @Fatboi1 :laff:

i also ended up on his stream on twitch

match starts at the 37 min mark

:shaq:

i really went positive but two of my kills got stolen ... i also got this nikka from youtube outta there too

CgIkqroXEAAHipB.jpg

CgIkrErWsAA1hVx.jpg

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
you know i had to hold it down for yall

CgKF8-rWwAAcRPm.jpg:large
CgH_rQzXIAAM2PJ.jpg

that razorededged cat from youtube entered my lobby @Fatboi1 :laff:

i also ended up on his stream on twitch

match starts at the 37 min mark

:shaq:

i really went positive but two of my kills got stolen ... i also got this nikka from youtube outta there too

CgIkqroXEAAHipB.jpg

CgIkrErWsAA1hVx.jpg

How you got it already