Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think gay people out here caring as much about yall as yall do them

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They raise kids better than heterosexual parents
males are naturally more primal with sexual desires than female its just the way males are wired.As we know it seems more pedos seem to be males.You have 2 dads I think its safe to assume their is a higher probability that child is going to be a target

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
why would they? america and most places today are basically modern day sodom and gomorrah
Just the way I like it. Lawless, violent and sexual, filled with drugs. fukk I look like living in the Vatican. I wish we were closer to Brazil, broads twerking on daytime TV in bikinis while teens burn each other live in favelas, lawyers doing cocaine before trials and fighter jets blowing out the windows off their 'white house' on accident (google it). Them nikkas live. :obama:

Anyway back to the thread.

I agree with the OP. :ehh:

Daps
you worried about gay men but have you been to the hood...or Africa. I mean worry closer to home. too many babies raising babies , gunshots, incest in families, deadbeat fathers. Were not even talked financially yet

seriously men can be providers, protectors and emotional nurturers as well. Just because some of you aren't dones't mean other men can't be.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gay adoption really neglects the fact of how important having parents of the opposite sex are. 2 parents of the same sex are not a great alternative nor a great replacement for a man and a woman. If you're going to measure someone being raised good as what college they go to and how much money they go onto make well wow, its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The only reason I'm caping for gays in this thread is because there so so many black children in group homes that nobody wants. You think these kids give a fukk about who adopts them? They just want love. Same dudes preaching this hateful shyt against gays are probably the same ones who would laugh at the thought of adopting a black child. Same nikkas who think it's wrong to be a step parent :mjlol:

Pretty sure there is a very long recent thread, where these same niccas ridicule men for wifiing up and living with women who have kids from another father. Now they want to discourage gay folks from adopting, and acting like their lil hateful agenda is acting with interest for the children. These cats are just immature hate mongers. Who knows what their life histories are all about.