Gay men should NOT be able to adopt...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The rate of divorce is lower for homosexual couples. Divorce tends to tear families apart.
there are also a considerably lower amount of gay married couples compared to straight couples. and thete is a much lower number of gay couples with children

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Nah I'd rather have two Moms and get a male influence from an external source.
That doesn't always happen though now does it? You're better off taking a chance with two dads. It's not like you'll be 5 years old thinking about getting a male role model. You'll be in heels and dresses by that time. Absorb all the feminine energy breh :lolbron:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
The only reason I'm caping for gays in this thread is because there so so many black children in group homes that nobody wants. You think these kids give a fukk about who adopts them? They just want love. Same dudes preaching this hateful shyt against gays are probably the same ones who would laugh at the thought of adopting a black child. Same nikkas who think it's wrong to be a step parent :mjlol:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
That doesn't always happen though now does it? You're better off taking a chance with two dads. It's not like you'll be 5 years old thinking about getting a male role model. You'll be in heels and dresses by that time. Absorb all the feminine energy breh :lolbron:
Nah that butch lesbian bytch will be my Daddy.

You see the fukkery this shyt causes :dead:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
The only reason I'm caping for gays in this thread is because there so so many black children in group homes that nobody wants. You think these kids give a fukk about who adopts them? They just want love. Same dudes preaching this hateful shyt against gays are probably the same ones who would laugh at the thought of adopting a black child. Same nikkas who think it's wrong to be a step parent :mjlol:

Those kids in group homes should get adopted by straight couples. They've already been through enough, they don't have to see two nikkaz acting like Mom & Dad and fukking them up even further.