Gay men should NOT be able to adopt...

Daps
bb0cc74439dfd72dca75a4573a7bc2da9cb71cb41c5da3c7c70d1a55cb968b45.jpg

noon

Pro
Daps
Why is getting caught fukking a definite? Don't doors lock where you guys live? I ain't never walked in on my parents doin it and my kids ain't walked in on me and my wife doin it. Nor have my kids ever come in to my bed because of nightmares. Raise your kids properly you fukking idiots.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The only reason I'm caping for gays in this thread is because there so so many black children in group homes that nobody wants. You think these kids give a fukk about who adopts them? They just want love. Same dudes preaching this hateful shyt against gays are probably the same ones who would laugh at the thought of adopting a black child. Same nikkas who think it's wrong to be a step parent :mjlol:

Those gay people aren't adopting any nikkas. FOH with that. They'd adopt some kid from Asia before they get a black kid from Los Angeles.

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
This is some bullshyt. The likelihood of the kid walking in on their parents fukking has nothing to do with their parents being gay or not. The homophobia around here (and anywhere else really) is completely irrational.

Seems like you may be gay since you're defending them so hard. Homosexuality is a mental disease, why defend it?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lesbian households do just as well as gays one too
Why does the word gay describe a male homosexual but lesbian a female yet both of them call themselves gay? :mindblown: The entire lifestyle is demonic confusion. They should not be adopting children and if they do, lets pray they are good enough parents to raise them heterosexual and destroy the legacy of filth right there.