Gavin Long and Micah Johnson

Daps
Rip Christopher dorner as well. All stand up patriots who stood up against Goliath.
didn't really follow this story so correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Dorner a scorned c00n cop whom snapped after being bullied by his pigskin peers at work and killed an innocent brother and his beautiful Oriental fiance cause her pops was the sheriff whom fired him:usure:while he redeemed himself a lil bit by slumping a couple of cac kkkops it's a stretch to compare him to righteous heroic freedom fighters like Micah and Gavin whom intentions were purely defense of their people not personal grudges related to work:comeon:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't really follow this story so correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Dorner a scorned c00n cop whom snapped after being bullied by his pigskin peers at work and killed an innocent brother and his beautiful Oriental fiance cause her pops was the sheriff whom fired him:usure:while he redeemed himself a lil bit by slumping a couple of cac kkkops it's a stretch to compare him to righteous heroic freedom fighters like Micah and Gavin whom intentions were purely defense of their people not personal grudges related to work:comeon:
Go read up on him if you don't know. c00n cop. Smh y'all funny

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
RIP to those two heroes
sadly its not a race thing? Is it a FBI false flag to cause both situation.

Now does race play factor? one focused on white cops? another on blacks?

Now will blacks cops side with blue or black or white...or all of the above!

Last edited:
Daps
Go read up on him if you don't know. c00n cop. Smh y'all funny
i actually already did a quick scan on wiki.and though i find the alleged initial cause of the conflict at his job interesting i'm still not convinced he did what he did for the people more so than a grudge had against ex collegues:yeshrug:.

Last edited: