Gator Reloaded x Matt504 - System (Prod. By DBCondabeat) 4.12.15 [VERY RARE]

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
your stuff is really good beats hooks flow etc

just get your stuff polish (properly eq and mixed and also put it on cd and play it in a car and lsiten to it on basic 20 dollar head phones you should be able to play the album anywhere and it sound good

before your send it out ...

those studio speakers be having you think you Micheal Jackson :mj:, but the music on the train be sounding like tito :mjcry:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

just get your stuff polish (properly eq and mixed and also put it on cd and play it in a car and lsiten to it on basic 20 dollar head phones you should be able to play the album anywhere and it sound good

those studio speakers be having you think you Micheal Jackson :mj:, but the music on the train be sounding like tito :mjcry:
:pachaha:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I feel u

That's why I'm ain't rushing it

I got a new song in my email

I wanna send it 2 you

I recorded it a while ago but didn't drop it

I got like 30 plus songs

@Matt504 heard it.......its called PSA.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm late as fukk, but for some reason I never got the alerts for the tag. I just happened to see this thread right now.

The finished version of this song is dope. Real smooth chill vibe type beat and both ya'll nikkas went in on that track. :obama:

#ColiMusic :salute: