Gator Reloaded x Matt504 - System (Prod. By DBCondabeat) 4.12.15 [VERY RARE]

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Matt504 floated over this track.."Reality sets in and turn you dreams into dyin' wishes"
@Gator Reloaded fit the hook perfect..'Got this weed all in my system..i'm just tryin' to kill the pain and all the memories..'
And this beat is just..:demonic:

:ahh:
Breh. Thanks so much.

I've gotten way better in the booth. Sound more comfortable and found my voice and lane ... it feels great :to:

Now I'm done and have no more to record.

I got enough for 2 mixtape but need time to copyright and drop it but I be so busy all the time :to:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Breh. Thanks so much.

I've gotten way better in the booth. Sound more comfortable and found my voice and lane ... it feels great :to:

Now I'm done and have no more to record.

I got enough for 2 mixtape but need time to copyright and drop it but I be so busy all the time :to:

Need that mixtape..:feedme:

Hope you and @Matt504 cook up more..:obama:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504

We did it breh

We got to collaborate again soon, breh

Let's do this!!!

I'm definitely with it, I appreciate all the feedback from everyone who listened, yall are REALLY showing love. shoutout to the entire booth section and everyone here sharing their music with us.

I appreciate yall
:mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely with it, I appreciate all the feedback from everyone who listened, yall are REALLY showing love. shoutout to the entire booth section and everyone here sharing their music with us.

I appreciate yall
:mjcry:
And they're really giving it a listen.
Not just skimming through it or trolling us with negative comments :mjcry: