Gator Reloaded x Matt504 - System (Prod. By DBCondabeat) 4.12.15 [VERY RARE]

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm late as fukk, but for some reason I never got the alerts for the tag. I just happened to see this thread right now.

The finished version of this song is dope. Real smooth chill vibe type beat and both ya'll nikkas went in on that track. :obama:

#ColiMusic :salute:
Wassup with our project?

Uzi has been MIA.

I'm ready to drop it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wassup with our project?

Uzi has been MIA.

I'm ready to drop it.

UZI still gotta drop his verses for 1st Time and Love Is. That's why I didn't start any new songs since it wouldn't make sense to have a whole bunch of unfinished songs sitting around. I already went through that last year lol. I know you're in your groove now, but there's no rush fam. If we gon drop something, it may as well be something complete and dope.

I don't know what my Houston breh doing, but he'll be MIA for a minute and then pop up and slaughter shyt so just wait for him. That's all I can say. As for myself the timing for this project may have been a lil off because after seeing how the Tunnel Gang project flopped after it damn near took a year to put together, I kinda got burnt out and haven't been dishing out verses/songs like I used to. Then I got other shyt going on in my life now that I gotta deal with that's taking time away from me.

Just drop your other projects for now and feed these streets fam. Definitely looking forward to the project you got with Chubbs. We'll definitely get back on that group project soon We still gotta come up with a name for it too.

:salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
UZI still gotta drop his verses for 1st Time and Love Is. That's why I didn't start any new songs since it wouldn't make sense to have a whole bunch of unfinished songs sitting around. I already went through that last year lol. I know you're in your groove now, but there's no rush fam. If we gon drop something, it may as well be something complete and dope.

I don't know what my Houston breh doing, but he'll be MIA for a minute and then pop up and slaughter shyt so just wait for him. That's all I can say. As for myself the timing for this project may have been a lil off because after seeing how the Tunnel Gang project flopped after it damn near took a year to put together, I kinda got burnt out and haven't been dishing out verses/songs like I used to. Then I got other shyt going on in my life now that I gotta deal with that's taking time away from me.

Just drop your other projects for now and feed these streets fam. Definitely looking forward to the project you got with Chubbs. We'll definitely get back on that group project soon We still gotta come up with a name for it too.

:salute:
Ard I feel u bro

Yeah....if the response isn't good it makes me say fukk it and just record for myself and send it to a select few :manny:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Good looks bro

You hears my others?

Imma tag you
348yULw.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ard I feel u bro

Yeah....if the response isn't good it makes me say fukk it and just record for myself and send it to a select few :manny:

Yeah pretty much, but that's the thing, most of the feedback from that mixtape was real good and positive just like my other projects. It's just that the amount of views or comments be so struggle that a nikka be like :mjlol::mindblown::manny:

and then nobody wanted to start up that Coli Artist Tournament so shyt here just got stagnant. Instead we getting the same ole beat tourneys that are steadily losing interest. It's like musically, I think the Coli peaked already. Just my 2 cents though.

Mad props to you for keeping shyt here alive though. :salute: