Gary Russell Sr speaks out on Vasyl Lomachenko and Jhonny Gonzalez fights

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I was wondering how he lost to a guy who's record was 1-1

:mjlol:

read up on loma bruh. dude is a 2x olympic gold champ, and arguably the greatest amateur boxing resume of all time. loma aint needa pad his record to get 16-0 against bums. from fight 1, he only been fighting champs and contenders int he deep water. his 1 "loss" to salido will be avenged, and was a pretty skewy fight. salido punched loma in the dikk like 10x in the fight. shouldve been dq'd or have points deducted.

loma is p4p one of the best in the sport, regardless of record.

dude is a mini RJJ in alotta aspects, just levels above his competition. no shame for russell to have lost that fight. and he got wholly outclassed

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:mjlol:

read up on loma bruh. dude is a 2x olympic gold champ, and arguably the greatest amateur boxing resume of all time. loma aint needa pad his record to get 16-0 against bums. from fight 1, he only been fighting champs and contenders int he deep water. his 1 "loss" to salido will be avenged, and was a pretty skewy fight. salido punched loma in the dikk like 10x in the fight. shouldve been dq'd or have points deducted.

loma is p4p one of the best in the sport, regardless of record.

dude is a mini RJJ in alotta aspects, just levels above his competition. no shame for russell to have lost that fight. and he got wholly outclassed
U know how old that comment was that I made:francis:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
We just fukkin with you bro. Right now you just an easy target cause all of your favorites have been taking major L's. We all got major love for Gary Russell Jr. and hope he does well, it's all love here. In fact, I even made a highlight video of him a while back but I was always too nervous to post it, check it out breh, Gary Russ is loved round here :salute:

Charlie-Clips-vs-T-Rexa.jpg

"Sike! I LIED nikka!" :mjlol:

He bout to get his ass whooped :umad:

:deadmanny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I really wish Valdez could fight GRJ. I think that'd be a good exciting fight before GRJ got slept.