Gary Russell Sr speaks out on Vasyl Lomachenko and Jhonny Gonzalez fights

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nothing.. nikka was bum hunting his whole career. Even had a couple tuff ones with some cans. People see his speed and think he's skilled. Nah playa, he's hust fast. The same as Kahn. Dudes are just fast. No real substance to their game. shyt in reality they still fight like amateurs.
dammit al :mjcry: more slander

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
dammit al :mjcry: more slander
We just fukkin with you bro. Right now you just an easy target cause all of your favorites have been taking major L's. We all got major love for Gary Russell Jr. and hope he does well, it's all love here. In fact, I even made a highlight video of him a while back but I was always too nervous to post it, check it out breh, Gary Russ is loved round here :salute:

Charlie-Clips-vs-T-Rexa.jpg

"Sike! I LIED nikka!" :mjlol:

He bout to get his ass whooped :umad:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
We just fukkin with you bro. Right now you just an easy target cause all of your favorites have been taking major L's. We all got major love for Gary Russell Jr. and hope he does well, it's all love here. In fact, I even made a highlight video of him a while back but I was always too nervous to post it, check it out breh, Gary Russ is loved round here :salute:

Lmaoooo nikka!!! I'm crying over here :laff:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:banderas: