Gary Russell Sr speaks out on Vasyl Lomachenko and Jhonny Gonzalez fights

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He is though. You see that nikka you think this nikka is that nikka. Nah he just fast and shyt. Don't get me started with that pump fake ass jab of his.

Somebody had said it looks like Russell is just holding down the turbo button all fight long:dead:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
all this gary russ slander :francis:

xxQVQ2d.png

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
That guy whose record is 1-1 is probably the greatest amateur fighter of all time.
Yea he has almost 400 Amateur fights

But still it's just not a good look to lose to a guy who is 1-1 in professional fights when u are 24-0 up til that point. I had been thinking that Russell had been fighting nothin but bums lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

But still it's just not a good look to lose to a guy who is 1-1 in professional fights when u are 24-0 up til that point. I had been thinking that Russell had been fighting nothin but bums lol

I get what you're saying and under normal circumstances I would agree with you.

But there is a reason why Loma was catapulted to the position he's in. Junior is one of my favorite fighters. I have so much faith in him becuz he's full of untapped potential but Loma is easily one of the most complete fighters between 118 and 126.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Russell did fight nothing but bums:heh:

Loma, with his 1-1 record, learned more in his 1 loss about professional boxing than GRJ learned in his 24 fights coming in. It showed immediately:wow:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Russell did fight nothing but bums:heh:

Loma, with his 1-1 record, learned more in his 1 loss about professional boxing than GRJ learned in his 24 fights coming in. It showed immediately:wow:
Nothing.. nikka was bum hunting his whole career. Even had a couple tuff ones with some cans. People see his speed and think he's skilled. Nah playa, he's hust fast. The same as Kahn. Dudes are just fast. No real substance to their game. shyt in reality they still fight like amateurs.