Gary Chambers (Louisiana Senate candidate) vs "Don't Vote/Tangibles" gang

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You didn't read the question right. He's asking if the DNC is needed for Black folk to care about "tangibles"

My bad. Of course not!!! Yall know that.

But if dude got so little traction and support locally part of the blame has to go to the DNC if they didn't help boost his message.

Yall love blaming everyone but the party itself. Yall are worse than white liberals with the endless shilling for the DNC.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I answered what he asked, TF is wrong with you nikkas?

Hell yes the DNC needs to care about "tangibles". Why the fukk wouldn't they if they want Black votes?
You are generalizing. Tangibles cats say “The Dems” this and that and NEVER name legislation or specific names. What party did Gary run for:jbhmm:what policy did he advocate for?:jbhmm:So everyone can be so fukking smart about not voting but here is a man talking about what black people say they want and this is the support he got? That is not necessarily a DNC problem as we both know Black specific platforms are always put on the back burner. Here is a guy who supports tangibles and black people didnt tangibly show the fukk up. At least half of them voting for this man would have made a statement. At a certain people the people gotta take responsibility for not showing up. Even I knew his name and I dont even live in Louisiana. What the fukk were the residents excuses?

Edit: not mad at you, just frustrated at the lack of knowledge folks are acquiring but then think not voting is a viable strategy. It isnt.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You are generalizing. Tangibles cats say “The Dems” this and that and NEVER name legislation or specific names. What party did Gary run for:jbhmm:what policy did he advocate for?:jbhmm:So everyone can be so fukking smart about not voting but here is a man talking about what black people say they want and this is the support he got? That is not necessarily a DNC problem as we both know Black specific platforms are always put on the back burner. Here is a guy who supports tangibles and black people didnt tangibly show the fukk up. At least half of them voting for this man would have made a statement. At a certain people the people gotta take responsibility for not showing up. Even I knew his name and I dont even live in Louisiana. What the fukk were the residents excuses?

Edit: not mad at you, just frustrated at the lack of knowledge folks are acquiring but then think not voting is a viable strategy. It isnt.

I don't know. I don't live there.
This is a question for his campaign manager.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
people gave more attention to the georgia midterms than any other region in the country. why werent there as many threads on this dude? not that it would have mattered, but still

i'm thinking it's because if we showed up/got white votes then the Democrats could win. Plus there's precedent

Based on those numbers Chambers had no shot

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You blaming us. It appears the DNC did not give this guy any money or any support.
Bullshyt this is on us. Why is it so hard to vote against white supremacy. It’s fukking free and takes a hour at the most. conservatives are laughing their asses off at us because they know the power we give up by not voting:snoop:

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
He shared a ticket with a white dem and got more votes than him. This seems like voter apathy.

I imagine Chambers didn't have many resources or support. I'm sure the DNC favored the white candidate and probably didn't to waste resources challenging Kennedy anyway.

I wonder if he talked to this brother, Mondale Robinson, who used to work for Bernie Sanders. Now he is a mayor but he also runs a voter outreach organization focusing on Black Men.

Home