Gangs Of London | Season 2

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Finished it. long story short, I may be in the minority here, but I like season 1 way better. The action was just as gritty and no holes barred as s1, but the storytelling was hit or miss for me. Still a good watch nonetheless.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Finished it. long story short, I may be in the minority here, but I like season 1 way better. The action was just as gritty and no holes barred as s1, but the storytelling was hit or miss for me. Still a good watch nonetheless.
Yeah it was a bit sloppier. S1 was a lot better about holding tension.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Sean is ruthless :wow:
I thought he went to save her :damn:, Elliot is coming for you :ufdup:

I'll say it. Sean's a bytch. :manny:

He's tough as fukk when he's running up on unsuspecting people like Bassem, shooting an unarmed woman in the head and choking his mother. This man saw his father's lovechild and acted like a sassy thot over it on some "Hmm- I thought she would have had Dad's eyes :mjpls:" :mjlol:

He poisoned Koba on some scorned housewife shyt too :skip: . He only ever felt secure when busting his gun with his smackhead brother. He even needed help to fight Elliot, because after their previous encounters, he knew he couldn't face a real stepper on his own :russ:

Last edited:

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Watched the first ep of season 2 and was completely lost, I'd forgotten so much from S1.

I guess it's been like 2 and a half years

Going to have to go back and rewatch s1 before continuing

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched the first ep of season 2 and was completely lost, I'd forgotten so much from S1.

I guess it's been like 2 and a half years

Going to have to go back and rewatch s1 before continuing
Just watch a recap on YouTube to refresh your memory