Gangs Of London | Season 2

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just binge watched over two days.

Not as good as season 1 but still a solid season. You can see where covid hot this show hard. There are some very questionable VFX shots.

Episode 6, man I was astounded at that episode. Straight up shocked.

Still interesting ending and it sets it up nicely for season 3 Gareth Evans needs to xome back and do 2-3 episodes was definitely missing his attention to detail the fights didn't feel as crazy or desperate as season.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i liked it. really good action and alot of twist. i forgot some of season 1 cause
i didnt know why elliot was so mad with sean about his dad being killed, i thought him and sean was working with the group to take down the investors. and the investors are still untouched(except for koba but he was just there pitbull and the farm lady who just a messenger). i want to see elliot at least get revenge on the investors and the higher ups that are calling the shots for the investors.

hopefully it comeback and faster this time with the story more structured.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this up, as S2 Ep 8 just dropped on AMC+ yesterday. Wish it would air in the UK and US at the same time :francis:

I do agree about the amount of double crosses and switches this season :skip:

There were some brutal deaths, but no episode reached the high water mark of Ep 6 from last season with the assault on the house.

I will say

Asif not killing Lale is suspect, as he looked like he was about to before she escaped. Glad she is still alive though :ehh:. That episode played out like a horror movie towards the end. Elliot not killing Sean is suspect, and you know he's getting out of jail next season :pachaha:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the first 6 episodes of season 1. It's ok. Nothing special. Worth continuing?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Still interesting ending and it sets it up nicely for season 3 Gareth Evans needs to xome back and do 2-3 episodes was definitely missing his attention to detail the fights didn't feel as crazy or desperate as season.

I enjoyed season 2 but it lacked The Raid feel season 1 had.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
The most incoherent bs ive ever seen, script must've been put in a blender and they came up with this