Gangs Of London | Season 2

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I watched episode 1, I'll finish the rest hopefully this weekend, but that burgarly scene near the end had me annoyed. The whole time this dude was fighting multiple home invaders 1on1 for what seemed like 3mins each person, all I could think of was wtf were the other ones doing? On the sidelines watching them get a fair one in or something :gucci:, and ima start calling homie lucky, cause even in season 1 this dude always escaped death. Breh jumping over the the balcony seemed like bad writing to me, like forced story writing or something, I dunno how to explain it, it just felt off.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I watched episode 1, I'll finish the rest hopefully this weekend, but that burgarly scene near the end had me annoyed. The whole time this dude was fighting multiple home invaders 1on1 for what seemed like 3mins each person, all I could think of was wtf were the other ones doing? On the sidelines watching them get a fair one in or something :gucci:, and ima start calling homie lucky, cause even in season 1 this dude always escaped death. Breh jumping over the the balcony seemed like bad writing to me, like forced story writing or something, I dunno how to explain it, it just felt off.

Alex really went and took the easy way out huh :francis:

Yeah its the only thing that didn't sit right with me. It felt totally out of character. Like @MikelArteta said dude must have had scheduling conflicts with another show cos I doubt the character would have went out like that otherwise.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah its the only thing that didn't sit right with me. It felt totally out of character. Like @MikelArteta said dude must have had scheduling conflicts with another show cos I doubt the character would have went out like that otherwise.

He’s the main character in the Lazarus project and the co lead in the capture season 2 both dropped this year

MV5BYzE4ODZhNTMtYTYyYi00N2JmLTllMDUtMjVlNDRiNTRiYWNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3ODk4OQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

p17725254_b_v13_aa.jpg

3 piff shows in one year :damn:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Interesting season finale! :leon: a lot of twists and turns.

Looks like we gonna get a third:blessed:

Elliot making bodies drop like flies this season :mjlol:

Elliot the gawd

But yeah the twists were crazy

when that girl forgot her name was captured and tortured escaped and then was brought back I thought that was it for her but asif da gawd had a heart [\spoiler]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I kind of wanted to see the investors lit up it was just mentioned in the background how rich folks are dying mysterious [\spoiler]

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Elliot the gawd

But yeah the twists were crazy

when that girl forgot her name was captured and tortured escaped and then was brought back I thought that was it for her but asif da gawd had a heart [\spoiler]

Yeah, Lale (with that nice body :shaq:). I wasn't expecting that but Asif is looking at the bigger picture. It's just business

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I kind of wanted to see the investors lit up it was just mentioned in the background how rich folks are dying mysterious [\spoiler]

The one thing that surprised me was that Elliot killed the Investor woman, but where was the guy (her husband?) from season one? He wasn't in this season and you would have thought there would have been a total shytstorm after she got killed but nothing was mentioned about it afterwards. I thought that was odd considering they were portrayed as having this Illuminati style power.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm mad breh, I half don't want to finish. fukk that nikka.

Dude is

the epitome of a halfway crook. Ever since the bucket. No amount of Winter Soldier vacations will change that.