Gaming is really an escape man…(gaming appreciation thread)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yeah, this is definitely me. I don't go a day withouth at least like an hour or 2 of gaming in some fashion. The very rare exception when I go on vacations. Even then, depending on the vacation, I'll bring something along to play during the trip and to play during down times.

Gaming = Sex > Movies/TV = Music

giphy.webp

I didn't think it got any worse than the TSC, but even they wouldn't say WWE = sex

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
giphy.webp

I didn't think it got any worse than the TSC, but even they wouldn't say WWE = sex
Yeah, I wouldn't say the WWE was = sex either. Gaming is tho.

Apples to oranges really. But as far as activities that I do and enjoy, yeah, equal. They're the only things that I doubtfully never tire of.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I've been going through my backlog on the Xbox 360 lately

Test drive unlimited 2 is giving me an atmosphere I haven't felt from any other game

It's got some jank and weird quiks compared to other games, but still has a charm that's lacking in modern racing games

Feels like an actual vacation. Driving through Hawaii or ibiza in my camaro or sti is so zen-like :ahh:

And I really be needing that at the end of each day. No stress or worries :blessed:

Looking forward to solar crown so I can finally have the online experience :wow:
Hearing people describe how tdu2 was makes it sound just like the racing game I've been wanting for a long time

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I desperately need to get back into gaming. I have everything besides the ps5 and the latest Xbox but with my gaming PC I feel like I don't really need them atm.

I really do miss just sitting down and playing for hours

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Having a newborn makes it almost impossible to game these days but to squeeze maybe 15-30 min a day has been a nice little escape.