Gaming is really an escape man…(gaming appreciation thread)

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Gaming was dope back in the day.. playing multiplayer with the boys, 2k all day all night, Madden tournaments.. I love that shyt pal

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, this is definitely me. I don't go a day withouth at least like an hour or 2 of gaming in some fashion. The very rare exception when I go on vacations. Even then, depending on the vacation, I'll bring something along to play during the trip and to play during down times.

Gaming = Sex > Movies/TV = Music

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You only deal with the toxic community if it's online gaming or you going out your way to read gaming sites.

Playing Red Dead Redemption 2 solo is real chill.:wow:
Meanwhile on GTA Online these bytch ass dudes try to be toxic but I like showing them they dont know the meaning of the word

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Gaming and Baseball got me through the roughest parts of my life on the real. When I was living with the in-laws a while back, I didn't have anything to keep me sane except my wife's laptop (sold everything to keep afloat around that time). I went through my goody pile looking for some games that won't cause my wife's laptop to have a panic attack.

I stumbled across Minecraft and it got me through that hardship. Gaming has always been my main chick that runs my pockets, but the coochie is fiiiIY! :banderas:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I just lost the enthusiam of going to the cinema and by the time its out for download I've lost interest.

Yeah, I dig it. When Super Mario dropped, my son and I were hyped AF.......and then came week three, and we still don't get the energy to go to the theaters, when we could just get Peacock when it comes out :francis: .

Plus, it seems like Hollywood is cheapening the product, while video games raising the bar. Yeah, we troll and shyt on gaming around these parts because "nerds", but deep inside...there's no other hobby that's going to restore the feeling like video games :banderas: