Gaming is really an escape man…(gaming appreciation thread)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah, I dig it. When Super Mario dropped, my son and I were hyped AF.......and then came week three, and we still don't get the energy to go to the theaters, when we could just get Peacock when it comes out :francis: .

Plus, it seems like Hollywood is cheapening the product, while video games raising the bar. Yeah, we troll and shyt on gaming around these parts because "nerds", but deep inside...there's no other hobby that's going to restore the feeling like video games :banderas:
Yeah movies cant compete with the games I've beat since the pandemic Elden Ring, Bloodborne, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, Demon Souls, God of War Raganok, The Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Hogwarts Legacy, Horizon Forbidden West, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Resident Evil 7, Kirby The Forgotten Lands.

I still have to finish metriod prime remastered too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah movies cant compete with the games I've beat since the pandemic Elden Ring, Bloodborne, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, Demon Souls, God of War Raganok, The Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Hogwarts Legacy, Horizon Forbidden West, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Resident Evil 7, Kirby The Forgotten Lands

Thats honestly why Hollywood trying to bring most of those games to life with movies. I just want to see Dark Souls in the big screen and I'm good :banderas:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Shoutout to Josef Fares for bringing back that couch co-op feeling in this era :wow:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Been looking for some new piff to scratch that gaming itch but been coming up dry :francis:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
nothing like a well thought-out world to visit every now n then

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Gaming is a hobby that ill do until im physically unable to sit and use a mouse and keyboard or controller. You basically playing out a movie with today games.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah, this is definitely me. I don't go a day withouth at least like an hour or 2 of gaming in some fashion. The very rare exception when I go on vacations. Even then, depending on the vacation, I'll bring something along to play during the trip and to play during down times.

Gaming = Sex > Movies/TV = Music
Nah.

Gaming = sex > music > movies = tv

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I have to agree with this thread. I don't necessarily game now for 'fun' but more of a reaction to a shytty day or week. lol