Gaming is really an escape man…(gaming appreciation thread)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I swear brehs I had such a shytty day and then I came home and playing this honkai star rail game on pc :wow: I love this shyt man been gaming from I knew myself and no end in sight…I almost shed a tear how much this game brought my mood back to normal/happy again :blessed: come in and share your thoughts and appreciation brehs

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts

I was just by my brothers place and was playing Super Dodge Ball on the Switch and I paused and remembered the good times I had with another one of my bros who isn’t in the physical anymore.

Gaming provided a lot of fun and good memories, to this day all 4 of my older bros still game. Seeing where the culture came from to now is is just :wow:

Last edited:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I was meaning to get on Honkai Star Rail but man I’m just too tired to game most of the time. Maybe once I can play it on something other than mobile
Only played for like an hour and it’s really giving you a good chance to understand the mechanics I love the slow pace of the beginning

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Facts

I was just by my brothers place on playing Super Dodge Ball on the Switch and I paused and remembered the good times I had with another one of my bros who isn’t in the physical anymore.

Gaming provided a lot of fun and good memories, to this day all 4 of my older bros still game. Seeing where the culture came from to now is is just :wow:
beautiful man. :sadcam:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Facts. For some of us that get bogged down in the adult world just playing a game on your free time can be a great way to unwind and relax.
That's the kind of gamer I've become over the years. Grind at work and unwind on my ps when I'm at home. Party life and hangovers got old