Gamestop....once again.....on that bullshyt

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Used games. As long as there is a demand for physical copies there will also be a market for used games which Gamestop has complete control over. This is also why they are removing all benefits catered TOWARDS used games and now letting u use it towards new games which they don't make practically any money off of anyway.

But even with all that said they have been in the red for years and have been trying to have someone buy them out for just as long. It's inevitable they will close down eventually. But used sales are the reason they lasted so long.

Convenience and Physical copies. If u have to return anything you would want to just go to the store and return it. Not mail it back to amazon. Anyone who only buys online are probably going digital anyway. Especially with Amazon and Best Buy deals ending.

I bet their going out of business deals will be ass too :mjlol:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Classic shyt. Bringing me back to when brehs used to argue about consoles and Vizio TVs. :mjlol:
Vizio won :sas1: it is undeniable now :sas2:

folk tried to put it in the shoes of Sanyo and Westinghouse and now it the goat :ohlawd:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
At this stage, if you step foot in a GS, you get what you get. I might go once a year, for those insane used game sales, but I know what I'm getting myself into.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I can't do amazon because they have fukked me over twice before with the delays..Best Buy is my go to, much cleaner than Gamestop and quick. I will miss BB GC membership though