GameStop has told its employees to ignore law enforcement demands to shut down during coronavirus

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Apparently this is what businesses trying to do left and right.:francis:

I got the most FUGAZZI ass letter to give to the police in the event a dumb ass actually tries to show up at work. Sht didnt even have as much information on it as this, they put MY government name on it and the unofficial name of the company. :russ:

Told them to eat a dikk. They got a problem they’ll have to take it up with the government.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
the kids are at home, and people are just generally bored as shyt

i bet plenty of folks are going to cop extra controllers, games and accessories right now

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Pennsylvania suspended their business licence :mjlol:

zhvkihnbhxn41.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the kids are at home, and people are just generally bored as shyt

i bet plenty of folks are going to cop extra controllers, games and accessories right now

Nah that shyt over already. There's rumors that this stunt will result in them losing their business license for some time in certain states.

They might be going out of business after this. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I saw Gamestop changed their stance and is closing after all. I just got the email from bestbuy as well saying they are closing to the public and only allowing curbside pick ups.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Nah that shyt over already. There's rumors that this stunt will result in them losing their business license for some time in certain states.

They might be going out of business after this. :francis:

:wow:

the shouldn't have even tried it. shoulda just closed straight up and tried to get bailed out by uncle sam