GameStop has told its employees to ignore law enforcement demands to shut down during coronavirus

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Fam people locked inside all day with NOTHING to do

Video games, streaming services, basically any electronic entertainment is all most people have right now assuming they dont have other hobbies

You gonna see movies that were supposed to drop in theaters going straight to streaming, music acts all flooding the internet with projects, prolly new DLC if game studios are smart

Gamestop aint stupid with this one, the internet/video games bouta make a killing with everyone at home
Digital sales might do well, not physical.

Theres no reason for gamestop to remain open and risk their employees catching the coronavirus dealing with customers over fukking video games.

I'd understand if they said the were stocking food and toilet paper and shyt to help ease the burden on grocery stores, but they aren't so they need to shut that shyt down.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The hell are you talking about

No shyt the people who are low on food and having bill problems are gonna prioritize those first

Im talking about the people who HAVE finanances to hold them over for a few months and are just trying to find ways to pass the time

Everyone is gonna have different perspectives based on their situation, there is no "real" one, all of em matter cuz all of em can lead to people losing their minds at home. I have hobbies but i see a LOT of people getting into video games right now, that's my only point

I pay my own bills and i got eggs nikka :umad: hope you got somethin to wash those triscuits down or you gonna have a rough go of things
You not mentally prepared for what it appears we're facing, so you will scramble all late. When your eggs run out, talk that shyt. You gonna wish you could eat your words literally :ufdup:
nikkas might be trying to get supplies but they getting games too. I went into gamestop the other day dude told me his store been getting christmas level foot traffic and sales
Let's be clear, the majority of people are not ready to accept our grim future. Hopefully this fake fear but if everything is 100 real then eventually people will smarten up. The fact they talking about locking down essentially the whole planet and nikkaz think gaming will just be an option is amazing.

I sincerely hope im wrong and in 2 weeks somebody can quote this post and go :mjlol: otherwise, 1 meal a day is only one of the lifestyle changes people will have to come to terms with :merchant:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
An essential store is shyt u need to SURVIVE. GameStop don’t sell shyt u need to survive. Right now NYC bout to shut down. And they gonna be IDing anyone walking the streets. All that “foot traffic” y’all talkin bout gonna cease after Sunday. Worst of all. It’s a fukked up position to put ur employees in. And I’m pretty damn sure they ain’t paying well enough to for people to deal with that bullshyt. I can’t believe people are so fukkin entitled that they can’t understand why a place like GameStop doesn’t need to be open. Cop yo shyt before the shut down if gaming is that serious to u. After that it’s a dub. No one should have to break the law for any company they work for.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That's not really a necessity during a pandemic breh.

Gamestop doesn't sell shyt that can be useful during a time like this.
its kind of essential as a product category...the issue here is that nobody needs gamestop to get it. at all

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
its kind of essential as a product category...the issue here is that nobody needs gamestop to get it. at all
Nothing gamestop sell is essential, but even still, theres nothing they sell that couldn't be bought and delivered to someone's house with far less of a threat to public safety.

They need to shut down.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. People buying consoles who normally wouldnt have time for games

2. If you got a lot of games it's annoying having to constantly free up space especially with patches and dlc eating up space too

The one around the corner from me been having frequent traffic the last 2 weeks
Don't you have to download the game from the disc before playing anyway?