GameStop has told its employees to ignore law enforcement demands to shut down during coronavirus

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fam people locked inside all day with NOTHING to do

Video games, streaming services, basically any electronic entertainment is all most people have right now assuming they dont have other hobbies

You gonna see movies that were supposed to drop in theaters going straight to streaming, music acts all flooding the internet with projects, prolly new DLC if game studios are smart

Gamestop aint stupid with this one, the internet/video games bouta make a killing with everyone at home
You sound young, the real perspective is nikkaz trying to get supplies out here. Bills need to be paid and people can't work. No solution is in place and the one that is being tossed around doesn't solve most peoples problems. Can you find eggs my nikka? Im about to go eat some triscuits my nikka

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
“Due to the products we carry that enable and enhance our customers’ experience in working from home,” reads the memo, “we believe GameStop is classified as essential retail and therefore is able to remain open during this time. We have received reports of local authorities visiting stores in an attempt to enforce closure despite our classification. Store managers are approved to provide the document linked below to law enforcement as needed.”
:mjlol:
That's hilarious

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Fam people locked inside all day with NOTHING to do

Video games, streaming services, basically any electronic entertainment is all most people have right now assuming they dont have other hobbies

You gonna see movies that were supposed to drop in theaters going straight to streaming, music acts all flooding the internet with projects, prolly new DLC if game studios are smart

Gamestop aint stupid with this one, the internet/video games bouta make a killing with everyone at home

‘And people are gonna buy that shyt from the comfort of their couch(like they’ve been doing before) and not trek to some nasty musty ass gamespot store. This is just pure desperation from a dying company who can’t survive mandatory shutdown

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You sound young, the real perspective is nikkaz trying to get supplies out here. Bills need to be paid and people can't work. No solution is in place and the one that is being tossed around doesn't solve most peoples problems. Can you find eggs my nikka? Im about to go eat some triscuits my nikka
The hell are you talking about

No shyt the people who are low on food and having bill problems are gonna prioritize those first

Im talking about the people who HAVE finanances to hold them over for a few months and are just trying to find ways to pass the time

Everyone is gonna have different perspectives based on their situation, there is no "real" one, all of em matter cuz all of em can lead to people losing their minds at home. I have hobbies but i see a LOT of people getting into video games right now, that's my only point

I pay my own bills and i got eggs nikka :umad: hope you got somethin to wash those triscuits down or you gonna have a rough go of things

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
‘And people are gonna buy that shyt from the comfort of their couch(like they’ve been doing before) and not trek to some nasty musty ass gamespot store. This is just pure desperation from a dying company who can’t survive mandatory shutdown
Explain to me how people are buying playstation and xbox games without a console..... i'll wait

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas might be trying to get supplies but they getting games too. I went into gamestop the other day dude told me his store been getting christmas level foot traffic and sales