Games that you have started but never finished.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Far Cry 5. A combination of issues turned me off of the game. Uninstalled it halfway through and didn't look back I'll likely never finish it and I'm fine with that.

Outlast. Got it on sale to sate my survival horror void. To be blunt, I lost interest. :yeshrug: I'll probably never finish it. Alien Isolation & Resident Evil 7 (both games that I own) did first person horror superior in almost every conceivable way.

Zombi. This was fairly fun and I enjoyed the punishing gameplay philosophy in that death matters. It's a good survival horror and it has a concentrated emphasis on the 'survival' part. I got sidetracked by another game but I'll probably come back to this once I get the urge.

Uncharted 4. Very unpopular opinion I'd wager but this game was a slog. The pacing was horrid imo and I wasn't invested at all in the characters or their story. The latter isn't me saying that the characters were written poorly. I came into the series at U4 so I don't expect for the writers to convince me to care about the fates of characters whom had been around for a decade but I'd only spent six hours with. That said, the former was a deal breaker. I hated the pacing. About 65% of the way through, I called it quits.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
my life: the thread.

Ive said it before but its probably easier to figure out what games i have beaten, at this point.

Alot of times it was because i bought the game first day (instead of waiting) being caught up in the hype, and then life happens, and ill think about going back into the game but dont feel like learning the mechanics again and getting back into the story.

Then, a new game comes out and ill start playing that instead.

I think the most egregious case of this is Metal Gear: Revengance. I got up to senator boss and put it down to regroup cuz he was kicking my ass. Well, that was 5 years ago, i havent gone back. :yeshrug:
This..my backlog goes back to snes

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
RE6. Didn't enjoy it as much as RE4/5 or even the earlier tank control games. Felt like a chore playing it. Stopped after finishing one person's story.

broli

Rookie
Daps
I had a lot of problems with Skyrim. I still haven't finished Zelda: Spirit Tracks either but I think it's because I was burnt out on Zelda games after finishing Phantom Hourglass.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mgs v

I think im only 10 minutes into the game. Im trifling around on a horse, i got spotted, died, then never went back to the game :francis:

This

Once that shyt turned into Resident Evil at the beginning when those zombie soldiers became Super Saiyan.

I was like :whoa: naw I'm cool.

This wasn't the Metal Gear Solid type game that I remember playing back in the day.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Last Of Us

Stuck on downtown where I gotta sneak past the zombies and said fukk this

Infamous 2nd Son and First Light

Actually all of them

MGS V, that not being spotted shyt had me :camby:

Batman arkham origins

I guess you can technically say GTA 3 and Vice City

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTAV

Got real boring real fast for me. Honestly, and I might be in the minority, I thought campaign was :trash:

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Battlefield 1
Watch dogs 2
Wolfenstein the new colossus
Assassins creed origins DLC curse of the pharoahs
halo 4
far cry 5
the division