Games that you have started but never finished.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I stopped buying games for this reason, even when I got free time I don't feel the urge to continue most of them. I became more casual these days, I only consistently play games that i can play a round or two for 20 minutes like Worms, hotline Miami or puzzle games. I used to be into gaming a lot more but I've skipped this entire console gen other than having a decently powerful PC and I don't really miss it honestly. the most im considering doing is copping a PS Vita and even then I feel like it would be wasted on me :yeshrug:

Masenko

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Australia
the first Uncharted which means the entire series, got it downloaded on my PS4 and still haven't got back into it, probably never will unless some zombie apocalypse happens, everyone dies but me, and I'm just left with my PS4 and the tools I need to play it :mjcry:

EDIT: Think I went to a party or something and then when I got back home I had no interest in playing which just stuck, same happened with Dragonball Xenoverse. Wanted to get every piece of item then I went to a work christmas party, came home, was hungover and was like nah fukk that fam:yeshrug:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God of war 3 ...bought it off the hype wasnt feeling that button mashing shyt at all

Metal gear phantom pain....last metal gear i played was sons of liberty...and in comparison to that (which is an all time fave) something was way off with this that i cant even really articulate....game was lost on me...wasnt feeling it, put it down

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
God Of War :upsetfavre:
The amount of times I've installed and deleted Borderlands handsome collection
Most of my Steam library

I keep buying more and only play like 2 of them :snoop:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Death By Degrees(The controls was extremly horrible I dropped this game out of frustration)

Resident Evil: Sega Saturn(Memory kept on getting erased.)

Doom 3(Too hard, then my mother threw the game away as I was getting way too many nightmares)

Manhunt: Xbox(I literally had 3 more courses to finish)

Shadow Of Mordor: PS4 (For some reason on the first try I lost interest)

Deception: Invitation To Darkness: PS1(shyt got way too Satanic.)

Nightmare Creatures 2: Dreamcast(I didn't know my way around the 2nd level)

Soul Reaver: PS1 (I didn't know my way around, I wasn't a good reader also as kid)

Spyro: PS1( The same issue with Soul Reaver and NC2 2)

Syphon Filter: PS1(I was stuck on the same level, after leaving the subway I had no clue were else to go)

Area 51: PS2( I lost the CD)

Forbidden Siren: PS2( Too hard and too complex, I sucked at navigating around the area without being caught)

Sonice Adventure 2: Dreamcast( Sonic's last stage in space was too difficult)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Mgs v

I think im only 10 minutes into the game. Im trifling around on a horse, i got spotted, died, then never went back to the game :francis:
Good decision. Splinter Cell conviction is hitting Xbox live gold in about a week.

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
I bought watch dogs 1 and 2 and i never got past the 5th mission on either.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I never finish games. Last game I completed was Skyrim :mjlol:
No, my bad, it was Mario Kart 8:dead:
I play for enjoyment:yeshrug:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Death By Degrees(The controls was extremly horrible I dropped this game out of frustration)

Resident Evil: Sega Saturn(Memory kept on getting erased.)

Doom 3(Too hard, then my mother threw the game away as I was getting way too many nightmares)

Manhunt: Xbox(I literally had 3 more courses to finish)

Shadow Of Mordor: PS4 (For some reason on the first try I lost interest)

Deception: Invitation To Darkness: PS1(shyt got way too Satanic.)

Nightmare Creatures 2: Dreamcast(I didn't know my way around the 2nd level)

Soul Reaver: PS1 (I didn't know my way around, I wasn't a good reader also as kid)

Spyro: PS1( The same issue with Soul Reaver and NC2 2)

Syphon Filter: PS1(I was stuck on the same level, after leaving the subway I had no clue were else to go)

Area 51: PS2( I lost the CD)

Forbidden Siren: PS2( Too hard and too complex, I sucked at navigating around the area without being caught)

Sonice Adventure 2: Dreamcast( Sonic's last stage in space was too difficult)

i rented deception back in 96 and it was so demonic, the idea of trapping people and killing them was wild to me.
i stopped renting games around 99 when i got a decent job but i dont think ive even thought about that game in over 20 years.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
feel like this thread is made every 3 months i got like 20 something games since 2014 till today i havent finished