Games that you have started but never finished.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I get backlogged on games that have too much side quest content sometimes. Shadow of Mordor, I spent so much time building up monster generals that I never got around to the last few story quests. I still play Disgaea all the time, but I just jump into item world because I like the additional strategy elements. Ni-Oh came out right after I'd gotten really into Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, but that meant I needed a break from the format pretty fast...I gotta go back and beat that one.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
i rented deception back in 96 and it was so demonic, the idea of trapping people and killing them was wild to me.
i stopped renting games around 99 when i got a decent job but i dont think ive even thought about that game in over 20 years.

It's no wonder the game got virtually no promotion, it got released on the low in the west I assume Tecmo Sunsoft was depending on word of mouth type promotion. In the PAL release, it was called 'Devils Deception' I have no clue why my uncle didn't peep that giveaway when he gave the game to me. On the back cover the information was misleading, however if you read the manual it basically tells you another story that your character is going to have to do Satan's bidding whether good or bad. Techmo eventually removed satanic references on sequels and never re-released the original Deception in the west. Thinking about it now Deception could be a decent anime, manga or light novel.

Yeah, I remember my fam would rent out games for me in Blockbusters, the majority of the games rented would end up being unfinished.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I stopped buying games for this reason, even when I got free time I don't feel the urge to continue most of them. I became more casual these days, I only consistently play games that i can play a round or two for 20 minutes like Worms, hotline Miami or puzzle games. I used to be into gaming a lot more but I've skipped this entire console gen other than having a decently powerful PC and I don't really miss it honestly. the most im considering doing is copping a PS Vita and even then I feel like it would be wasted on me :yeshrug:

I've felt this way at times. Then I said fukk that I have a GTX 1080 ti I'm not letting this shyt go to waste. I've installed more games and have tried to play more.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
My backlog is quite extensive, going back to last generation (Demon Souls, Dead Space 1,2,3, Fallout 3, Thief etc. etc.)
Not that anything is wrong with the games but :yeshrug:
Hopefully I''ll get back to them eventually

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I went out of my way to buy Wolfenstein, played like 3 Days of it and just Stopped. I just really don't like 1st Person Games, they have to be really special for me to stick to and I think 1nce my GTA Crew called on that it was a wrap for Wolfenstein and I never got to Old Blood like I desired to.:manny:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Intuition I lost interest in both due to the length :yeshrug:

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Arkham knight- too many side missions, I only like games which focus solely on the main mission, probably why i may never touch Phantom Pain.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
my life: the thread.

Ive said it before but its probably easier to figure out what games i have beaten, at this point.

Alot of times it was because i bought the game first day (instead of waiting) being caught up in the hype, and then life happens, and ill think about going back into the game but dont feel like learning the mechanics again and getting back into the story.

Then, a new game comes out and ill start playing that instead.

I think the most egregious case of this is Metal Gear: Revengance. I got up to senator boss and put it down to regroup cuz he was kicking my ass. Well, that was 5 years ago, i havent gone back. :yeshrug:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
L.A. Noire and Wolfstein.

I got bored of Wolfstein and L.A. Noire was just way too creepy for me.
that L.A. Noire was some bullshyt. Not neccessarily bad but like the shyt was just off imo, definitely could've kept my money on that joint.

These days the COD series & 2k18, play at times due to boredom but the magic is gone

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Arkham Knight. I enjoyed the game until I had to continue using that damn batmobile to complete the story mode.

I just ended up watching the walkthrough on Youtube.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
shyt, too many to name. Every year I tell myself I need to complete the games in my steam backlog, but it just keeps growing:mjcry:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Heavy Rain

shyt was great but I dont even remember why I didnt finish it. Maybe I started another game, dont really know tbh

Far Cry 4

I switched to a different game, I think I either played only gta online for a while or I started with mafia 3...