Games That Got SHYTTED On Back In The Day That Are Underrated

Daps

Aggressive Inline is underrated
It was just as good as the Tony Hawk games out at that time...
It had great level design, a lot of hidden areas to explore
Fun missions
More characters
It had a similar hip hop rock soundtrack (Hoobastank, Pharcyde, Black Sheep, Saliva)

But it didn't sell well.The developer soon went bankrupt. The only reason I know about the game is because my homey put me on to it.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
DukeNukemForever.jpg

I wasn't expecting much when I started playing this. But I loved the original Duke Nukem 3D back in the day.

It had everything I loved about the OG Duke Nukem so I couldn't really complain :ehh:

Naked women, One Liners, and blasting the shyt out of monsters and kicking them for 50 yd Field Goals :russ:

Overall I thought it was a decent shooter, not the best shooter of all time but very fun and playable. 7/10 :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I wouldn't necessarily say they're underrated currently but the first Street Fighter 3 was hated because of the lack of classic characters from Street Fighter 2. and also because of the parry system
Sf III got no love until Third Strike came out and even then people bytched alot about it at first.

Ill give a recent one.....Deaths Gambit. People are shytting in it, I didnt like it much at first till I got used to it and now its grown on me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Fun missions
More characters
It had a similar hip hop rock soundtrack (Hoobastank, Pharcyde, Black Sheep, Saliva)

But it didn't sell well.The developer soon went bankrupt. The only reason I know about the game is because my homey put me on to it.
This was a classic. I STILL play it. Dope soundtrack too.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No 3D Zelda game should be on here imo. I think Grandia 3 and MegaMan X6.:stopitslime:

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps

Fun missions
More characters

I've wanted a reboot of this game so bad for years. Don't even have a ps2 anymore and still kept this game in case I ever wanna grab one for the low and break it out :lawd:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
EarthBound_Box.jpg

I don't know if it qualifies as underrated today, but a lot of people slept on this Earthbound when it first came out. Game was ahead of it's time.
Gamers in the west weren't really fooling with JRPG's like that until Final Fantasy 7 came through and crushed the buildings, so it's needless to say that a game satirizing the JRPG genre wouldn't get much burn in the US.

After Smash Bros. people gave Earthbound a second chance and realized that it's a legit classic game :obama:

Giygas :whoa:
tried that shyt recently. cant get with jrpgs where its just the enemy on screen. :francis: