Games That Got SHYTTED On Back In The Day That Are Underrated

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i don't know if it was shytted on or not, i just know my friends hated it, but i loved it back then.
my friends would roll their eyes, every time they came over and saw me playing this.
:beli:this game again

Daps
I wouldn't necessarily say they're underrated currently but the first Street Fighter 3 was hated because of the lack of classic characters from Street Fighter 2. and also because of the parry system

SF3 bombed so badly people thought SF was done.

part of me laughs at 3rd Strike's current reputation as arguably the best SF game cause if you said that back when it came out no one would believe you :heh:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SF3 bombed so badly people thought SF was done.

part of me laughs at 3rd Strike's current reputation as arguably the best SF game cause if you said that back when it came out no one would believe you :heh:

Well Sf3 got popular by 3rd strike in Japan, and was Evo moment 37 helped it get even more popular in the west.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This whole plot was amazing bruhs. Absolutely perfect storytelling....and everyone acts like the whole thing was spoiled because of the Batmobile, especially on this sub.

We do not deserve The Batman. I'm sorry, @Bruce Wayne.

The Batmobile make it a 9.5/10--they listened to the dumb ass fans complaining about it since the 1st one

The mini games are cool, but, making it so much apart of the story wasn't a great idea

It has a case as the GOAT superhero/comic book hero game

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The Batmobile make it a 9.5/10--they listened to the dumb ass fans complaining about it since the 1st one

The mini games are cool, but, making it so much apart of the story wasn't a great idea

It has a case as the GOAT superhero/comic book hero game
We're the only ones that think so breh..everyone else will say City is better...but everything about Arkham Knight outside of the batmobile was at it's apex.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
We're the only ones that think so breh..everyone else will say City is better...but everything about Arkham Knight outside of the batmobile was at it's apex.
am I the only one who didn't hate the Batmobile?

the combat sections with it were great. being able to strafe was just cool af

the only thing dumb was the batmobile puzzles :camby:everything else was great tho

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
ain't no one underrate earthbound :comeon:it was considered one of the GOAT rpg's in its own time

this thread is about games that were SHYTTED on breh, not GOAT contenders :martin:

This was in retrospect. The game didn't sell that well in it's original run in part because it wasn't as deathly serious Final Fantasy and other similar games and people mistook it for a kids game. It had a cult following on the early days of internet boards but most of the public didn't catch on until his appearance in Smash Bros. Hell Nintendo didn't release the other 2 games stateside even then.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
50_Cent_Blood_on_the_Sand.jpg

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
This was in retrospect. The game didn't sell that well in it's original run in part because it wasn't as deathly serious Final Fantasy and other similar games and people mistook it for a kids game. It had a cult following on the early days of internet boards but most of the public didn't catch on until his appearance in Smash Bros. Hell Nintendo didn't release the other 2 games stateside even then.
peep the thread title breh. this thread aint about cemented classics that may or may not have been underrated a bit

it's about games that were legit shytted on. nobody shytted on earthbound within its own time and definitely not now.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
peep the thread title breh. this thread aint about cemented classics that may or may not have been underrated a bit

it's about games that were legit shytted on. nobody shytted on earthbound within its own time and definitely not now.

Fair enough.