Daps
10590849-1334591648-889529.jpg

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We're the only ones that think so breh..everyone else will say City is better...but everything about Arkham Knight outside of the batmobile was at it's apex.

I get if people said Arkham Aslylum was better. I wish the other two were more linear at times, so it's a whole different. But, Knight upgrades EVERY-THING from City.

You may as well say Origins (which isn't that bad) was as good.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
am I the only one who didn't hate the Batmobile?

the combat sections with it were great. being able to strafe was just cool af

the only thing dumb was the batmobile puzzles :camby:everything else was great tho
I tolerated it. It was the weakest part of the game and the least fun. If you put your first few levels into pumping up the Batmobiles health its fine. But if you go back to the official thread we had on here, dudes were calling the game trash over it and threatening to return it. They acted like every section was some sort of root canal. It was annoying even by Arcadium standards.
I get if people said Arkham Aslylum was better. I wish the other two were more linear at times, so it's a whole different. But, Knight upgrades EVERY-THING from City.

You may as well say Origins (which isn't that bad) was as good.

I also loved Origins. That story was far and away the most true to the story. It’s a shame it wasn’t ported over to next gen with the other Arkham titles in the collection.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
@Return of the Jedi

Angry Joe gave this a 6/10 :dahell:

I saw this before and didn't remember how low he rated until just watching again ("slightly above average")

Yeah he's a clown bro. He, like everyone else, over-exagerates with the Batmobile's role. It's like a quarter of the game tops. I understand the frustration of the PC port, but if you're a dude putting out review for a living, then go play it on a console how it was meant to.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Arkham Knight is a perfect example of reviewers just being tired of a franchise. Nitpick one part in particular and frame the whole review on that part.

The only fair criticism of that game was the PC port. It's a good game.

I hate review scores because many games are not released and stay static. Games are now evolving over time and apparently No Man's Sky is one of the best examples to date.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
since no one else wants to say it, i remember at some point zelda 2 and smb2 being criticized for being too different, both considered the black sheep of the franchises. but they were different enough to change the course of the series, down the line.

aol is my fav zelda and i also feel that without smb2, smb3 isn't what it is. i don't see how you get to smb3 directly from the og/real sequel, no matter what they'd say. the us sequel was needed, and i feel borrowed from heavily.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
since no one else wants to say it, i remember at some point zelda 2 and smb2 being criticized for being too different, both considered the black sheep of the franchises. but they were different enough to change the course of the series, down the line.

aol is my fav zelda and i also feel that without smb2, smb3 isn't what it is. i don't see how you get to smb3 directly from the og/real sequel, no matter what they'd say. the us sequel was needed, and i feel borrowed from heavily.
Zelda 2 is still trash to me, I beat the game but that shyt was pure frustration at its finest.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Arkham Knight is a perfect example of reviewers just being tired of a franchise. Nitpick one part in particular and frame the whole review on that part.

The only fair criticism of that game was the PC port. It's a good game.

I hate review scores because many games are not released and stay static. Games are now evolving over time and apparently No Man's Sky is one of the best examples to date.
They ended up fixing the PC port somehow and gave the rest of the series for free too :yeshrug: