Games staring blank people get lower scores

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
(Because I'm such a juggernaut, my ability to edit threads was stripped a decade ago? So blank instead of black :manny: )

Original post below

Same with movies and everything else but do you guys pay attention to how games with black leads will get hate and overall lower scores?

Battlefield hasn't been the same since the Hellfighters made the cover

COD has about 70 characters, you get 3 negros and everyone else black is behind a paywall.

Not going to regurgitate how Japan does us dirty

Different genre, but one of my favorite movies of all time is Harlem nights. Eddie Murphy just recently started liking that movie because he was told it was his biggest flop because that's what rotten tomatoes said. And other mainstream outlets shared their dislike for the film. So he hated on his own masterpiece because it wasn't palatable for white peoples :francis:

So fast forward to now and we have the game flintlock. I played it and so far I'm enjoying it. So is my girl so I have two perspectives at the moment and it's better than the reviews are saying. Sidling of reviews, if you look at the reviews you'll see why this thread was made. This is all I read in the comments...

DEI hire ruins another game

Sweet baby Inc was involved so the game is trash

These two comments above is what was written over and over in the comments. Nothing about the game, just politically charged comments hate towards a black character. It bothered me because this is video games. When does the insanity end, you know? So while it was tending to shyt on this game, especially since it's on Gamepass.

So I'm asking everyone of you here, are you a man first or are you a gamer first?

If you're a man, especially of color? Then you can't stand for that. Don't let these Nazis sabotage black excellence. Don't help them do it.

Shout out to @Responsible Allen Iverson for the work he's put in over the years for the cause :salute: