Games manager wack 100 says the beef is still on and also Rick Ross has his own problems

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Absolutely none. And I say this as a dude who was in Miami and spoke to Ross a few weeks ago and know who is backing Ross in Miami. But let these coli posters in bum fukk, timbucktoo tell it or some bum Cali nikka tell it, Ross can't come back to Miami and is on the run.

I'm from Miami too so if you have anything corny to say you can personally say it to me and find out on your own who's really from timbucktoo

Ross has pressure idk why that hurts you :manny:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I'm from Miami too so if you have anything corny to say you can personally say it to me and find out on your own who's really from timbucktoo

From who for what? Spare me the you won't go into details bullshyt, because if that was the case you'd never have mentioned it.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

Funny I lived in Miami for years and knew of Ross before the beard when everyone who was someone in Miami knew he had a day job as a C.O.

If you really from Miami and out there like that in them Dade streets then you would know why Ross does not have issues in Miami and who backs Ross but your silence says it all.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
From who for what? Spare me the you won't go into details bullshyt, because if that was the case you'd never have mentioned it.

He got his issue with some knowns from around here. Hell he still got shyt with Ted & his people's & even Red eyezz & em who held him down early on disowned him.
I shoulda kept my mouth shut that was on me jumping out the window.

That's all that matters

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
On Everything. He Is Serious n You Don't Anyone Saying Anything. I'm Telling You Come Out Here And You Have Funk. MF Are Going To Give You Your Issue.
He Is Certified.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Funny I lived in Miami for years and knew of Ross before the beard when everyone who was someone in Miami knew he had a day job as a C.O.

If you really from Miami and out there like that in them Dade streets then you would know why Ross does not have issues in Miami and who backs Ross but your silence says it all.

Lol man idc what you think you know I'm legit laughing
I'm not just from Miami nikka I'm someone who people know

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
He got his issue with some knowns from around here. Hell he still got shyt with Ted & his people's & even Red eyezz & em who held him down early on disowned him.
I shoulda kept my mouth shut that was on me jumping out the window.

That's all that matters
Sounds like regular nikka shyt right there. oh well.