Games manager wack 100 says the beef is still on and also Rick Ross has his own problems

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wack100 nick name should have been Scrappy Doo

scrappy.gif

WqJGf2.gif

He look like him and act like him.
:russ::bryan::russ::bryan:

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
He got his issue with some knowns from around here. Hell he still got shyt with Ted & his people's & even Red eyezz & em who held him down early on disowned him.
I shoulda kept my mouth shut that was on me jumping out the window.

That's all that matters

My guess is ross is off the books now with slip & slide & ross been shytting on ted for years about bad business & that shytty contract :manny:

Ross got more top artist more more noney & more pull now so fukk ted :camby:

And redd eyes is in jail & ross has some of the most notorious savages in his corner so i dont know :francis:

Ross got all types of businesses & properties in carol city especially on 183rd do your miami research:ld:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
That whole Game, Khaled, MMG, YMCB "Lets be friends gang" is really falling apart. Didn't think it would ever happen
Cuz adult men aren't supposed to be acting like the Goonies or the Lost Boys..that shyt is fake. If people were realistic they'd be standoffish like Jay or starting with everyone like Curtis

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Cuz adult men aren't supposed to be acting like the Goonies or the Lost Boys..that shyt is fake. If people were realistic they'd be standoffish like Jay or starting with everyone like Curtis
nothing more fake than beefing over silly shyt. Meek snitched on Game, so now Game wants to fight? If he's a snitch he gonna go to the people and say you assualted him. ROll his ass up, or keep it pushin. If a nikka trying to soil ya name and label you a snitch, you don't square up, you roll him and keep it pushing. Wack100 is a bozo.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Ain't no bidness like Piru bidness. Salute Wack I'm all for fades!

Last edited:
Daps
Ross got issues in miami....but game the nikka gettin shot at in miami.......i cant stand these bytch wall street kids

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
nikka knocked out a cac now he think he invisible. Ross has no street pressure in Miami.