Games manager wack 100 says the beef is still on and also Rick Ross has his own problems

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go into any detail that you would like but you not going to tell me that Rick Ross has problems that don't allow him to move around in Miami because I know for a fact that isn't true
Rick-Ross-Car-Shoot-up.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
lol at a grown ass man replacing "c" with "b". what a complete fukking loser and waste of life
U got Homer Simpson as an avi and post on a msg board that has nikkas posting .gifs to respond to strangers just like the rest of us so u can't call someone a loser just over replacing letters :dead:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
U got Homer Simpson as an avi and post on a msg board that has nikkas posting .gifs to respond to strangers just like the rest of us so u can't call someone a loser just over replacing letters :dead:

did you just compare being a fan of the most successful TV show in the history of the world to a grown ass man who is not allowed to say words that begin with the letter "c"?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
did you just compare being a fan of the most successful TV show in the history of the world to a grown ass man who is not allowed to say words that begin with the letter "c"?
Wait what is your logic here:dwillhuh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What problems Ross got in Miami?

Absolutely none. And I say this as a dude who was in Miami and spoke to Ross a few weeks ago and know who is backing Ross in Miami. But let these coli posters in bum fukk, timbucktoo tell it or some bum Cali nikka tell it, Ross can't come back to Miami and is on the run.