Gamer Regrets

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trading in all my NES games (including Super C, Contra, and Bucky O'Hare) for store credit :francis:

Selling my Genesis including my beloved Sonic 3 and Knuckles for cheap :to:

Letting a kid back in 4th grade borrow my copy of TMNT 3 Manhattan Project 3 weeks before summer vacation :snoop:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I feel like a fukking dumb fukk for this one...

Not even sure why I fukking did it, since I generally don't even sell my games but...I sold my copy of Earthbound + guidebook to my friend for 30 bucks back in middle school/early HS:beli::what::dahell::wtf::francis::snoop:

That's probably my biggest regret ever. Not because it became a rare game but cause it was a damn good game...granted there were other means to play it...but :martin:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
sports, school, and bytches kept me from gaming like i wanted for years. ps1 and more than half of ps2's gen my shyts collected dust. played a few hours of dreamcast and to this day have never played a gamecube. I try to play some gems i missed out on but most feel dated as fukk. Before ps3 launch i got my priorities back in order, but i wish i made time to experience a lot of classics when they dropped...

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Letting friends borrow my PS1 games only for them to come back with scratches and random stains. :scust: fukking animals. :scust:

Being too trusting/naive of people and having my games flat out stolen. (nikkas stole one of the disc for Rival Schools) :mjcry:

Getting fleeced on trade-in values of games. fukk you game stop/various stores.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
your friend lied to you

this thread got me :russ:

I guess man I didn't even try to investigate the situation.I remember I let one of my homies hold MGS2 on ps2 and he really got robbed they took my game and his ps2.shyt happens...thank the gaming gods for Emulators and Roms tho don't have to worry about that shyt now.

Daps
giving up my N64 to cousins abroad it never arrived at it's intended destination:mjcry: still hadn't beaten Diddy kong racing on that

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Buying Twisted Metal Black: Online on PS2 and not until getting home I realised it was online ONLY and i needed that network connection cable for PS2 (That fukkING NOBODY HAD:martin:) to be able to play it :mjcry::aicmon:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
It's hard for me to say I regret trading so many of my games in, because that's what allowed me to play sa many games as I did. I kept all the boxes and manuals for my GBA games but I wish I still had the cartridges for Metroid Fusion, Megaman & Bass, Mario and Luigi, Donkey Kong Country Advance, and some of the others.

At the same time I'm grateful for the games I held onto. I still have Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Dreamcast, Pokemon Heart Gold complete in box, and a few other valuable ones that I never had to sell.