Gamer Regrets

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i gave my dad around 100 deutsche mark (back in 2000 the dreamcast and games were not yet available in namibia) to buy me
hqdefault.jpg
and
51575-Crazy_Taxi_(PAL)-7.jpg

instead he brought

241587-disney-s-dinosaur-dreamcast-front-cover.jpg

and
ECW%20Anarchy%20Rulz%20PAL%20DC-front.jpg

:martin:ps1 ports on a dreamcast!!!
:mjcry:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Traded in about 90% of my PS2 games to Mega Xchange and used that money to fund a PS3. Would have traded them all but some had scratches. Basically my entire library was gone :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Missed out on the Dreamcast big time. Only experienced it a little at the homes of friends that owned it.

I blame this on extremely cheap parents. Man... I had to starve at school and use Jew tactics to cop my first PS2. :martin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I was madly in love with a chick back in the xbox/ps2/dreamcast/gamecube days.

Like just sprung as fukk.

We had been dating like a year.

I sold all 4 systems and about 100 games to cop her a necklace.

I thought she was the one and selling my hobby to get her that would be a wrap for us to have a happy ever after.

bytch cheated on me 3 months later :mjcry:

I've rebought all those systems but haven't been able to replace all the games.

Being young and in love should be illegal :mjcry:

fukking bytch :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I thought she was the one and selling my hobby to get her that would be a wrap for us to have a happy ever after.

:scusthov: Yikes
I wanna hit you with the :russ: but we all do a few silly things growing up.

3 months later though breh :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have very few, if any gaming regrets. While I rarely trade games in these days, the times I do, I'm more than cool with doing so, cuz it's usually levelled out in a way that still benefits me more than their losses do (plus, I tend to recop some of them digitally nowadays). I also read up on plenty of games ahead of time (pretty much the same with almost anything I purchase, since it's pretty easy since the net age) so buyer's remose doesn't hit me with new purchases on games either generally. However, back in the height of PS2 era a while after GTAIII took off, R* released that State of Emergency game, which looked cool and had a ill concept at the time, but turned out to be repetitive garbage. Fortunately enough, I was working at Funcoland at the time and was able to just return the game for full refund after open regardless.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have very few, if any gaming regrets. While I rarely trade games in these days, the times I do, I'm more than cool with doing so, cuz it's usually levelled out in a way that still benefits me more than their losses do (plus, I tend to recop some of them digitally nowadays). I also read up on plenty of games ahead of time (pretty much the same with almost anything I purchase, since it's pretty easy since the net age) so buyer's remose doesn't hit me with new purchases on games either generally. However, back in the height of PS2 era a while after GTAIII took off, R* released that State of Emergency game, which looked cool and had a ill concept at the time, but turned out to be repetitive garbage. Fortunately enough, I was working at Funcoland at the time and was able to just return the game for full refund after open regardless.
Man I remember playing state of emergency when it first came out and had a blast with it.
It must have done OK for them financially since they did release a sequel, even if they did get another studio to be involved with it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:to: feel your pain but :laff: