Gamer Regrets

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When my apartment got broken into a long time ago they took my cash and left all my games and consoles alone :blessed:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Lebron n the Heat won their 2nd chip in Myplayer (2k11) and when it came time ti pick my team for the next yr i accidently picked the same team. I turned the 360 off before the autosave. When back and another team won. :to: the Heat didnt win again until after Lebron torn his acl (around 2016) and the big 3 had long broken up (bosh didnt resign) in 2019. Dwade retired afterwords.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i gave my dad around 100 deutsche mark (back in 2000 the dreamcast and games were not yet available in namibia) to buy me
hqdefault.jpg
and
51575-Crazy_Taxi_(PAL)-7.jpg

instead he brought

241587-disney-s-dinosaur-dreamcast-front-cover.jpg

and
ECW%20Anarchy%20Rulz%20PAL%20DC-front.jpg

:martin:ps1 ports on a dreamcast!!!
:mjcry:
:dead:..:laff:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
letting my cousins have my original gameboy and games, I could've had so much more fun out of Pokemon red alone :mjcry:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Don't know about financial value, but in terms of sentimental value, I forgot all of my older games/systems (NES, Genesis, etc.) when a girl and I broke up many years ago. That shyt's gone now, man. :snoop: Just wanted to get the hell outta there and completely forgot about 'em. :to:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I was madly in love with a chick back in the xbox/ps2/dreamcast/gamecube days.

Like just sprung as fukk.

We had been dating like a year.

I sold all 4 systems and about 100 games to cop her a necklace.

I thought she was the one and selling my hobby to get her that would be a wrap for us to have a happy ever after.

bytch cheated on me 3 months later :mjcry:

I've rebought all those systems but haven't been able to replace all the games.

Being young and in love should be illegal :mjcry:

fukking bytch :mjcry:
:mjcry: bytch probably was already cheating. fukk her bro

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Buying a gamecube over a ps2 with my own money. I was 12 and I would get 5 dollars a week for school and I saved that shyt up till I could afford a gamecube.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gave my xbox 360 and ps3 to one of my wifes sisters sons after i copped a ps4 and xone...both of them where the originals...the fat ps3...and it was actually my second one cause the first one blue ray drive died...the 360 was hardly ever used cause I also had a modded one at the time...he ended up selling the fat ps3 to some dude who wanted it as a collectors item for 1200...

Everytime I buy a game on steam...don't play it...then see it on sale for way cheaper than when I bought it...

Losing a 4k monitor that cost over a grand on a stupid bet...

Almost going to prison ever modding xbox's...well I guess that is not a regret since it didn't happen...more of a :whew: cause I was oh so close to rotting in prison over some xboxe's...

Going through a ton of trouble to mod a slim ps3 and then about a month later they started selling those usb sticks that let you put them in maintenance mode and play burned games / installed games with no problems...

Not being smart enough to eat off the whole physical media vs digital downloads when ps4 first came out...even though I don't even play my ps4...

Getting sloppy with my modded xbox 360 and getting banned from xbox live...couldn't install games to disc anymore AND I could not play any games that were on disc...was a bytch to get around...