Gamepass……Gamepass…Gamepass

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you're done with God of War already, and you need something else to hold you down until Spiderman 2 drops in a year or so?
If only you had a service you could rely on to fill in the gaps and to give you the day 1's :jbhmm:

And he REALLY THOUGHT he had you with this post :bryan:/:dahell:

I wonder what God of War would have been like if it was this gen only?
Welp, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW but it doesn't matter because there are lower budget titles in the universe

-CoolInTheCut Logic

He's clearly a poster who was banned previously and then returned under a new name. Plus he's fruitier than the dude who created the first Stranje commercial :francis:

How you gonna say poorly executed yet you got it because of how they executed it?
And I'm assuming you're on your 2nd rd of $151 for 3yrs (just use a different gamertag or make a new one)
And while I feel you on not wanting to spend $15 a month, I would if I had no choice. $10 definitely. And at $5 a month like you can with the family plan? Where its easy to share like certain cellphone providers allow, like how Youtube TV allows you to share. Its simple as hell to share with strangers. So I'd say they executed about as well as one possibly could, especially without a stready stream of first party titles that people thought was neccessary for the service to be viable.

But that's clearly not the case. And when those first party titles land this gen? Like, the service if it wasn't getting those is great as is. So Gamepass and at $5, well anyone can see why Sony is scrambling like they are. I'm kind of sad to say this but the prophecy is coming to pass. Xbox will be like a netflix (I always said like how sega did with comcast back in the day) and the cloud will make consoles obsolete. Soon the cloud will power games and games will then take leaps that is more than a generational leap. Its many generations, we will be floored by what is possible.

The flip side is this is how the real life Matrix takes form :patrice:
The business model says 3 years of Ultimate should cost $540 (36 months x $15) . I paid $151 (36 months x about $4.20). They give it away at that rate because it hasn’t proven worthwhile to a lot of people. I only got it because they basically gave it away.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PC game pass has been kinda weak the last few months I’ve had it. Ultimate is where it’s at. Hopefully they add more on the PC side soon

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This clown 'Gamepass' fan doesn't even list the best recent release on gamepass Pentiment but does list garbage like Eastwood.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's considerably worse when it's Nintendo since they don't even up the resolution more often than not. But you go on and continue to be nd superstar being scum.
So when sony stans get called out for taking it raw up the wazoo, you go "Well nintendo rapes their fans" and you use that as a justification for why your husband beats on you?

Battered housegamer syndrome :scusthov:
They are charging you an extra $10 to play a PS4 game on your PS5, nintendo has NEVER DONE NO shyt LIKE THAT, EVER :ufdup:
So you look like a clown ass nikka whle defending this. Just facts, sorry if that upsets you or triggers you emotionally :therethere:
The business model says 3 years of Ultimate should cost $540 (36 months x $15) . I paid $151 (36 months x about $4.20). They give it away at that rate because it hasn’t proven worthwhile to a lot of people. I only got it because they basically gave it away.
So with 30million subscribers at least, lets say all of them got it at the $4.20 a month price. That means right now they making over 1.5 billion a year if every subscriber was paying $4.20. Now you and others are fearful of the inevitable price raise that happens with all services over time. Xbox isn't this cash strapped company that has to nickel and dime us. Its offering a discount of as low as $5 a month, they make even more off the 30million subs, and lets say they reach 100million subs. How much do they make a year? Its going to be massive. They will be perfectly fine expanding and keeping the price low. And they can easily afford to do this as long as the subscriber count continues to rise (which it is)
This clown 'Gamepass' fan doesn't even list the best recent release on gamepass Pentiment but does list garbage like Eastwood.
Well sir clowns alot, what you don't seem to "get" is how gamepass appeals to ALL GAMERS so a game you love will be there and a game the next man loves will also be there. You see, there isn't this one game fits all like you sony stans like to treat your exclusives as. Some people love Pentiment, others hate it. Ditto with Eastwood. Eastwood is the Zelda/paper Mario clone and that will appeal to plenty of gamers, the majority I would assume. But you have differernt taste so now we all get to see how its like to be a gamer with CHOICES :win:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only January and Gamepass already showing out.

I Got a bit behind things last year, just finished high on life and planned to play pentiment and/or moonscars next, chained echoes calling me too.

But now HIFI Rush got the Juice. With Goldeneye, Monster Hunter, Wo Long, and Atomic heart looming over the next couple weeks.

Gamepass is relentless somebody send help!!!!!!!:damn:

Last edited: