Gamepass……Gamepass…Gamepass

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Getting a series X SOLELY for starfield. been waiting on a space epic for the longest and bethesda is one of my favorite publishers.

please god let this game be piff :to:

It definitely won't be ass IMO. My concern is if they were too ambitious. I do hope we can get a higher than 30fps rate too.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eiyuden chronicle and chain echoes are two games I'm most looking forward too.

And now monster hunter

But you know shovel ware...

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
eiyuden chronicle and chain echoes are two games I'm most looking forward too.

And now monster hunter

But you know shovel ware...

bots: "Sony keeps holding back this generation with all these cross gen PS4 games!"

same bots: "I cant wait to play these glorified SNES games on my $500 console!"

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bots: "Sony keeps holding back this generation with all these cross gen PS4 games!"

:dahell:

You just saying stuff now.

"Bots" were definitely complaining about being told ahead of time to expect cross generation support for about 3 years and started complaining to Sony.

Come get y'all manz. Give him a exclusive to play or something, he losing it over here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game Pass is an excellent idea that has been mostly poorly executed. The promise of getting all major first party titles is a good one. For the most part those have been very few and far between.

If I didn't have the Gold conversion of which I paid $151 for 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate I wouldn't have Game Pass at all because I wouldn't be paying $10 a month for what they've been delivering. Some months I could see maybe hopping in the canceling but overall they need more than mostly old third party games and indie titles to justify this.

We shall see if next year turns things around.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Callisto depending on reviews. Keep the rest.
So you're done with God of War already, and you need something else to hold you down until Spiderman 2 drops in a year or so?
If only you had a service you could rely on to fill in the gaps and to give you the day 1's :jbhmm:
But would you be interested in those games if they weren’t on gamepass?:jbhmm:
And he REALLY THOUGHT he had you with this post :bryan:/:dahell:

I wonder what God of War would have been like if it was this gen only?
Welp, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW but it doesn't matter because there are lower budget titles in the universe

-CoolInTheCut Logic

"Bots" were definitely complaining about being told ahead of time to expect cross generation support for about 3 years and started complaining to Sony.

Come get y'all manz. Give him a exclusive to play or something, he losing it over here.
He's clearly a poster who was banned previously and then returned under a new name. Plus he's fruitier than the dude who created the first Stranje commercial :francis:
Game Pass is an excellent idea that has been mostly poorly executed. The promise of getting all major first party titles is a good one. For the most part those have been very few and far between.

If I didn't have the Gold conversion of which I paid $151 for 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate I wouldn't have Game Pass at all because I wouldn't be paying $10 a month for what they've been delivering. Some months I could see maybe hopping in the canceling but overall they need more than mostly old third party games and indie titles to justify this.

We shall see if next year turns things around.
How you gonna say poorly executed yet you got it because of how they executed it?
And I'm assuming you're on your 2nd rd of $151 for 3yrs (just use a different gamertag or make a new one)
And while I feel you on not wanting to spend $15 a month, I would if I had no choice. $10 definitely. And at $5 a month like you can with the family plan? Where its easy to share like certain cellphone providers allow, like how Youtube TV allows you to share. Its simple as hell to share with strangers. So I'd say they executed about as well as one possibly could, especially without a stready stream of first party titles that people thought was neccessary for the service to be viable.

But that's clearly not the case. And when those first party titles land this gen? Like, the service if it wasn't getting those is great as is. So Gamepass and at $5, well anyone can see why Sony is scrambling like they are. I'm kind of sad to say this but the prophecy is coming to pass. Xbox will be like a netflix (I always said like how sega did with comcast back in the day) and the cloud will make consoles obsolete. Soon the cloud will power games and games will then take leaps that is more than a generational leap. Its many generations, we will be floored by what is possible.

The flip side is this is how the real life Matrix takes form :patrice:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Getting a series X SOLELY for starfield. been waiting on a space epic for the longest and bethesda is one of my favorite publishers.

please god let this game be piff :to:
That and Redfall. All the other games are a bonus.

Xbox is about to start trending up(high key they already are). I'm not gonna say they have completely turned it around though, the games need to be QUALITY as well. Grounded was a great start. Scorn was mid. Darktide from what I hear seems to be a fantastic game. High On Life is next.

Mainly though Microsoft needs to score homeruns with both Starfield and Redfall, above all else. Those are the ones they absolutely CANNOT fukk up on.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That and Redfall. All the other games are a bonus.

Xbox is about to start trending up(high key they already are). I'm not gonna say they have completely turned it around though, the games need to be QUALITY as well. Grounded was a great start. Scorn was mid. Darktide from what I hear seems to be a fantastic game. High On Life is next.

Mainly though Microsoft needs to score homeruns with both Starfield and Redfall, above all else. Those are the ones they absolutely CANNOT fukk up on.
Starfield is a game they seen, then paid 7 billion for. Yes other titles as well but the potential they seen in this title helped make that deal go through.
I say that to say Starfield is already certified by insiders/etc who have already played it. And its why the hype for the game is as high as its allowed to be.
If it was a totally ass cheeks game, people would have said that during play-testing/etc. Maybe a lesser company but not bethesda nah mean.

Redfall doesn't have to be a hit imo. I think it will because it looks better and better each time they show it but its as of right now on Outsiders or Back for Blood Status. Good games, but Redfall needs to be the Leader of genre so to speak. TBC

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Nah y'all were very vocal and opinionated about PS4 ports with y'all shyt posting, but look at you getting excited over SNES and Switch ports coming to Xbox, despite owning a Switch.

I wonder why it's different now :mjgrin: